police racism

nijinsky's fetlocks said:
chabal said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Ahh thank fuck for that mate, I can live with coppers being knobs

Stand up for yourself drone.

I know you really agree with me but you ain't got the balls to contradict fetlocks.

Yes, because the opinion of random strangers on a football forum is paramount to me.
Go team chabal.
I'm rooting for you here.

Can I bat for both sides?

dronefromsector7g said:
chabal said:

I know you really agree with me but you ain't got the balls to contradict fetlocks.

Yes, because the opinion of random strangers on a football forum is paramount to me.
Go team chabal.

Can I bat for both sides?

In my dreams you do already.
Why limit your options?

With gay footballers too scared to come out, does that mean all/most straight footballers and fans are homophobic?

dronefromsector7g said:
garymj said:
My old man turned an old broken down amusement arcade into a cracking night club a few years back, and very popular it became, but the shitstorm that came with it from old bill was nothing short of disgraceful, they never left us alone, objected to every licence renewal with one load of bolloks after another. In the end the goverment introduced some new laws and they could'nt wait to come in one friday night like the SAS. And that was that, over 30 people out of work. so not to struck on the police me .. rant over.
Probably watched too much Scooby Doo
You lost me there pal, maybe should of made myself clearer, my family are of the Travelling fraternity,hence the racism.

garymj said:
dronefromsector7g said:
garymj said:
My old man turned an old broken down amusement arcade into a cracking night club a few years back, and very popular it became, but the shitstorm that came with it from old bill was nothing short of disgraceful, they never left us alone, objected to every licence renewal with one load of bolloks after another. In the end the goverment introduced some new laws and they could'nt wait to come in one friday night like the SAS. And that was that, over 30 people out of work. so not to struck on the police me .. rant over.
You lost me there pal, maybe should of made myself clearer, my family are of the Travelling fraternity,hence the racism.
It's ok mate, any time I see a reference to amusements or fairgrounds I make an obscure Scooby Doo reference, the joke being the owner of the fairground was always the crook, usually wearing a ghost outfit. Just lightening the mood :-)

hedkandi said:
I didn't choose a career in the police force.
Mainly because I didn't fancy undergoing a lobotomy.
That doesn't mean I shouldn't be able to expect those who do choose it to be competent and do the job well.
The current crop of police officers are largely inept racist cretins.
But well done to the usual apologists for even trying to defend these utter buffoons.

A lot of coppers I know are ex squaddies.........does this make our army rascist cretins?

I'm an ex squaddie and I don't recognise any traits of the rozzers in my mates.

dronefromsector7g said:
garymj said:
dronefromsector7g said:
It's ok mate, any time I see a reference to amusements or fairgrounds I make an obscure Scooby Doo reference, the joke being the owner of the fairground was " always the crook", usually wearing a ghost outfit. Just lightening the mood :-)
That's what the "old bill" thought to.

chabal said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Ahh thank fuck for that mate, I can live with coppers being knobs

Go team chabal.

That's very kind of you.

Have you ever worked for Stockport Social Services at all?

garymj said:
dronefromsector7g said:
garymj said:
It's ok mate, any time I see a reference to amusements or fairgrounds I make an obscure Scooby Doo reference, the joke being the owner of the fairground was " always the crook", usually wearing a ghost outfit. Just lightening the mood :-)
Maybe Scooby Doo has overtones of anti-traveller sentiment. Lots of kids programmes seem to have subliminal stuff, Disney's fucking rife with that shit :-)

dronefromsector7g said:
garymj said:
dronefromsector7g said:
Maybe Scooby Doo has overtones of anti-traveller sentiment. Lots of kids programmes seem to have subliminal stuff, Disney's fucking rife with that shit :-)
I don't give a toss tbh, lived with it all me life, but when the police stop you getting a living, because a chief inspector comes out with "we don't want pikeys running a night club, you don't forget it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.