Poor Home Attendances

joedr116

I still think that we are paying the price for Stuart Pearce in charge at city which still affects the attendances at City. The number of City Fans I knew who were fed up with the rubbish football and did not renew their season tickets has still had a negative effect on the club.

Hopefully the fans will return and fill the stadium, personally I felt the stadium was too small when we built it with no thoughts on future potential. If we can get the right players in and give City fans a little success i.e Uefa Cup Final Win the ground may come alive.

Maineman55 said:
S04 said:
Or just sign a single top notch player this january...

Garry Cook has said it's the intention to bring in at least one Galatico in the window !

We don´t bring in Galacticos that easy..Becoming a world club is done in stages. But yeah..we might get one every transfer window perhaps.

joedr116 said:
I still think that we are paying the price for Stuart Pearce in charge at city which still affects the attendances at City. The number of City Fans I knew who were fed up with the rubbish football and did not renew their season tickets has still had a negative effect on the club.

Hopefully the fans will return and fill the stadium, personally I felt the stadium was too small when we built it with no thoughts on future potential. If we can get the right players in and give City fans a little success i.e Uefa Cup Final Win the ground may come alive.
Gloryhunters and fareweathers then, fuck em.

I agree with the OP as Stuart Pearce and his brand of football did far more damage than one could ever imagine, I know innumerate people who didn't renew their season tickets cos of that tw@t but I would say cos of the economic climate that's a reason also but enough of that.

I didnt renew after sp but i had already done 28 yrs . to be honest i have only been twice this year spuds and hull. still love it but my money now has other priorities. All this responsibility nonsense will come to you all .. BEWARE

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.