Possible Work Place flirting

Funny thing is at least 2 other guys are fishing around, but ugly cunts like myself!

One is polish, he goes to her house for one hour and a half every once in a while. I don't think they are fucking because she wears her uniform after he leaves. But still he is the closest to getting her.

I just have to be realistic, she is stunning. I am not.
Could be plumbing?

Funny thing is at least 2 other guys are fishing around, but ugly cunts like myself!

One is polish, he goes to her house for one hour and a half every once in a while. I don't think they are fucking because she wears her uniform after he leaves. But still he is the closest to getting her.

I just have to be realistic, she is stunning. I am not.

You're not getting this malarky are you. If he's Polish and she's wearing a uniform they are obviously playing plumbers and check out girl. It's a sort of Poundland Drs and Nurses.

You're not getting this malarky are you. If he's Polish and she's wearing a uniform they are obviously playing plumbers and check out girl. It's a sort of Poundland Drs and Nurses.

The sad thing is, he was there a few days ago. While he was inside with her, her son was outside with me and my daughter playing soccer.
Its very possible that I was inadvertently babysitting her kid while she was getting fucked.

The sad thing is, he was there a few days ago. While he was inside with her, her son was outside with me and my daughter playing soccer.
Its very possible that I was inadvertently babysitting her kid while she was getting fucked.
There’s only one way to find out. Ask Piotr whether she bought him a bottle of Buckfast or some fancy aftershave

Hands up at 31 and single you would give it a go just becaue she was 20 years older.
Life experiences make future decisions much easier.

On the other hand making up a pretend girlfriend is just beyhond rediculous for a man of 31. You are both adults and if you like her company as a friend there is nothing wrong with meeting for dinner if both of you have nothing to do.
Just ask her for a word and explain you dont want anything to ruin any friendship you have with her and say in a nice way that you like her firendship only. She is a woman of 54 not some teenager and will understand and will most likely gesture that she was hoping for exaclty the same even if she wanted you to give her a good rattling.
After the ground as been set then those dinners maybe ok. On the plus side women talk and you'll be known as a nice guy and not some ogre,it might lead to some younger lady eyeing you up for a lonely dinner date.
You might even get laid and loose your virginity.

Some old tart is around 54, now she is 33, he’s going out for dinner with her, then he’s not, somebody’s got a made-up girlfriend and know a polish guy has been around but she still wears her uniform?
Bollocks to this, i’d rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than carry on reading this thread. Ban the OP for this shite thread.

And i bet the fat whore has got chippy-tits.

I’m out!

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.