Possible Work Place flirting

How’s about this solution, OP?

Fix her up with a hot date with the HR Manager (of whatever gender), secretly film the proceedings, then blackmail both parties.

Not only does it put an end to your pathetic dithering but you may get a promotion out of it.

Sorted.

Okay so I am in a weird situation right now. I joined a company 2 years back and things have been going good except for one thing. There is a lady who is around 54 years of age in our office. She has been single her whole life. Few months back she asked me to go to dinner with her. I went without thinking of anything since I often go out with my colleagues. She planned on going to a lake where there were park tables and during dinner, she asked me to sit by her side when in fact I was going to sit opposite to her. I didn't think of anything that time.

However, recently she has been asking me to go to dinner with her every other month. I went out again a few weeks back and last week she has asked me to join her for dinner the 3rd time.

So what to make of this? Is she actually hitting on me or is she just lonely and wants to hang out? I am 31 and I am in no mood to go out with her as anything other than just colleagues.

Should I ask her what's going on in a polite way?
So something similar happened to me when I was 23 (over 30 years ago). This is all true. The woman in my office was 42, single, divorced, no kids. I was the youngest and only single guy in a 60 person office. I thought the same when she asked me to lunch the first time, same dynamic, she kept touching me, etc. My solution was to immediately ask out the hot 24 year-old accountant, the beautiful Vietnamese 25 year-old payables clerk, and then the blonde 25 year-old amply-chest-endowed assistant to the CFO in quick succession. In six months I had slept with 10 percent of the women in the office. The older woman got the message.

So try that.

Unfortunately this blissful period for me — the best and only successful period of my career as a Romeo — being the only fish in a desperate pond got all screwed up when I reconnected with my later-to-be wife, who didn’t work at the office.

Last edited:
Some old tart is around 54, now she is 33, he’s going out for dinner with her, then he’s not, somebody’s got a made-up girlfriend and know a polish guy has been around but she still wears her uniform?
Bollocks to this, i’d rather nail my balls to a sinking ship than carry on reading this thread. Ban the OP for this shite thread.

And i bet the fat whore has got chippy-tits.

I’m out!
@BlueMoonRisin' when did you get your 2nd account?

So something similar happened to me when I was 23 (over 30 years ago). This is all true. The woman in my office was 42, single, divorced, no kids. I was the youngest and only single guy in a 60 person office. I thought the same when she asked me to lunch the first time, same dynamic, she kept touching me, etc. My solution was to immediately ask out the hot 24 year-old accountant, the beautiful Vietnamese 25 year-old payables clerk, and then the blonde 25 year-old amply-chest-endowed assistant to the CFO in quick succession. In six months I had slept with 10 percent of the women in the office. The older woman got the message.

So try that.

Unfortunately this blissful period for me — the best and only successful period of my career as a Romeo — being the only fish in a desperate pond got all screwed up when I reconnected with my later-to-be wife, who didn’t work at the office.
Interesting. My situation is very much like yours. I am the only single guy in our company. The lady I am talking about is single and never been married. Unfortunately my company is a group of just 12 employees with no hot, single assistant. The only other single woman is the CEO I report to. She is divorced and is 45 although she is hot as fuck.

As a side note, I used to think women in their 40s and 50s normally want to date men their age. Have I been thinking wrong all along?

Interesting. My situation is very much like yours. I am the only single guy in our company. The lady I am talking about is single and never been married. Unfortunately my company is a group of just 12 employees with no hot, single assistant. The only other single woman is the CEO I report to. She is divorced and is 45 although she is hot as fuck.

As a side note, I used to think women in their 40s and 50s normally want to date men their age. Have I been thinking wrong all along?

It's not about 'dating' a younger man.

They want to 'feel' young.

Sounds like an oxymoron, but to them, it's not!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.