Post Match Thread: Election 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's nobodies fault but your own then.
Totally agree. It's all down to the NHS being free at the point of delivery and having totally shit processes to try and charge it back. I seriously do not understand why this has been allowed to go on. I guess it didn't matter much 25 years ago when there was minimum EU citizen travel to the UK.

No, you pay child benefit to make sure children have the necessary minimum quality of life, so they don't have to go to food banks just to get fed, while cunts on millions pay less tax. Is this so hard to understand?

These cunts earning millions pay half of their earnings. That's if they earn 2 m they pay 1 m in tax. Google lord sugars tax bill this year. He paid a cheque for 58 million and took a photo of it. No thanks needed to him though , he is a selfish ****

I don't think this has been on here before:

The Pope and Jeremy Corbyn are enjoying lunch at a street-side café by the Thames. During the lunch, a gust of wind blows the Pope's hat off. It soars up into the air, before coming down in the middle of the river where it floats at least 60 yards away.
The Pope's security team rush to find a boat, but Jeremy waves them off, saying "It's OK, boys, I'll get it." He climbs over the wall of The Embankment, down a ladder, and then WALKS ON THE WATER, picks up the hat, walks back on the water, climbs up the ladder onto dry land, and hands the hat back to the Pope, whose security team and entourage are rendered speechless by what they've just witnessed.
In the evening, BBC News reports the story with the headline:
JEREMY CORBYN CAN'T SWIM
Seriously....the BBC? Maybe the Mail, or the Torygraph, but you're way off with the BBC.

These cunts earning millions pay half of their earnings. That's if they earn 2 m they pay 1 m in tax. Google lord sugars tax bill this year. He paid a cheque for 58 million and took a photo of it. No thanks needed to him though , he is a selfish ****
Think of all the couples on £62k a year using the food bank for their third child's weekly foie gras.

Fuck me with a spoon!

tax-large_trans_NvBQzQNjv4Bq3hzz79sZSQF5r0hG2FsQ4qYAFTrcUjQCOes3vBGqr78.jpg

May has climbed into bed with some really nasty people.
https://www.newscientist.com/articl...rce=NSNS&utm_medium=RSS&campaign_id=RSS|NSNS-
Besides the fact that the Right wing press have been pushing the Corbyn terrorist sympathiser angle, and May is now bending over backwards for a group just as reprehensible as the one Corbyn is supposed to have "sympathised with" the difference is , they have something she's desperate for, and will do anything to hang on to her leadership, it's Fuckedup beyond all recognition, what a joke we are to the rest of Europe

Yeah what a selfish **** he is working hard and contributing to society like this. I am sure augero 93:20 makes a far bigger contribution to society though.
i think i've earned 0.2% of that in my entire working life.

I'm not surprised the 'Rich' in our society are getting pissed off when people say they don't contribute as much as they should be. It's downright insulting to suggest it after seeing that. I actually wonder how much of our budget comes from the highest earners compared to those on modest earnings.

i think i've earned 0.2% of that in my entire working life.

I'm not surprised the 'Rich' in our society are getting pissed off when people say they don't contribute as much as they should be. It's downright insulting to suggest it after seeing that. I actually wonder how much of our budget comes from the highest earners compared to those on modest earnings.

Why is it in the least bit impressive that a billionaire happens to pay millions in tax?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.