Potential of Sterling Sane and Jesus

Sane and Jesus can be easy 10's, Raheem has moved from 8 to 9 for me this season, maybe Peo can raise his ceiling.

Not forgetting, Sergio is already a 10

Sané, Sterling and Jesus in February
Jesus- 2 games 3 goals 1 assist
Sané- 4 games 1 goal 2 assists
Sterling- 4 games 2 goals 3 assists

Those numbers are right... I think?

Directly involved in 85% of our goals this month.

The Summer's transfer business is looking better now isn't it?
I think the three of them have benefited massively from the new midfield setup - all three of our mids can play fantastic passes for them to run on to.
Feel sorry for Nacho and the EDS lads though. Further away from the first team than ever. I guess that is life at an elite club for a young player.

Hopefully Pep can bring in some similarly talented youngsters who play in defence.

Very different stylistically from Messi, Suarez and Neymar but could be just as deadly. Will get 30 goals between them next season easily barring any injuries.

Sterling - Finishing will improve, maybe never world class finisher but his speed, skill, dribbling and incredible intelligence should see him reach ribery/di maria level, maybe better
Sane - incredible physique, speed and skill, good composure and finishing too. Bale/ronaldo level possible
Jesus - Potential to reach legendary status

Age on their side, ability on their side, looks on their side.

Sane and Jesus certainly, IMO, will be 2 of the most marketable players in the world soon. I could almost see them filling 2 of the top 3 Balon D'Or spots for a few years running.

Sterling - Finishing will improve, maybe never world class finisher but his speed, skill, dribbling and incredible intelligence should see him reach ribery/di maria level, maybe better
Sane - incredible physique, speed and skill, good composure and finishing too. Bale/ronaldo level possible
Jesus - Potential to reach legendary status

You've been reading too much media, mate. Just repeating what's been implanted into your brain.

Sterling misses no more chances than any other forward we have and he's also our 2nd leading goal scorer.

Are you forgetting that Sane missed two one on ones vs Bounemouth from close range? Does that mean Sane's finishing needs to improve?

Nah, it just means players miss chances.

Where the wide players need to improve is simply by getting a killer instinct and looking to cut in and smash one into the net similar to how Robbern did vs Arsenal.

For what it's worth, Sterling scores more goals than any other wide player player in the history of the club.

At this moment in time, i personally think Sterling is the best out of those 3, but in terms of potential i think Jesus will be a true world superstar. Sane has shown over the last few months he is going to be something special as well, but Jesus is the one for me. All 3 are going to light up word football in this side for the next 10 years or however long they stick around for.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.