Poznan on Monday - one day only?

l4KihVDjhv3lCiMEw.gif
I'm here all night. Love that lazy little shit, even his clapping smacks of can't be arsed.

Brilliant against Utd at Wembley,most dangerous thing I ever saw at Villarreal .when about 800 drunks fell over the seats.Enjoyed it at the time though tomorrow could be a last hurrah.

Loved the Poznan too (in it's day). In fact, I was one of those doing the Poznan........in Poznan, and having a great time. However, it's not about being boring, it's about being original and moving on.

The Poznan is old hat and smacks of "we can't think of anything else to do so let's do that daft jumping up and down thing that we used to do in days gone by when it was popular."

Just open your gob and yell your heart out (facing the pitch), that is atmosphere!

BTW, great Sergio gif.
As a 40 something exiled Blue, I loved it and wish we (you) still did it. To see an entire section rocking was majestic. More people seemed to get into that than they do singing. Also, other clubs did it to taunt us when they scored because it was seen as "ours". Would love to see it back.

How about do the Pogo instead. You can keep warm and watch the match at the same time. The Prem needs more punk rock...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.