Poznan on Monday - one day only?

2012 wants it's dance back.

As others have said it's been done and we've moved on, somebody needs to come up with something new we've always been at the forefront of mad stuff on the terraces, without City the inflatable craze wouldn't have happened.

The last few times I've been over, I haven't seen it being tried at all. And the last time I did see it being done, it was very patchy and looked terrible, to be honest. I think that era has passed now; we're all saving up for season tickets for that glass tunnel thingummyjig now. RIP Poznan.
It's never looked good at the Etihad. It's always been a disjointed, Mexican-wave-Poznań that's going on at different times in different areas of the ground.

Plus the club ruined it when they started selling merchandise with it on. The club should never get involved in fan culture, always leave it to the fans.

it needs bringing back. added some fun to the match and was known as our thing.

Spot on mate.

Also, I'm interested to know what ideas people who don't like the Poznan have for improving the atmosphere. I've more or less accepted that the atmosphere is going to be poor for the vast majority of games.

Would have it back in a second. Loved it and, as others have said, it lifted the whole ground.

It might actually give us some atmosphere back.

Don't let the hipsters and wannabe 'cool' culture types tell you it's old hat. It's the same as discarding a classic chant in my opinion.

Let's turn this thread into a brainstorm for the next poznan then:
Why don't we just every one of us stop moving mid celebration for 10 seconds

the killjoys put an end to the poznan when it gets started.. They hear or read threads saying it should not be done and follow.. You get a group of 30 fans starting the poznan, but it gets broken up with fans just stood there thinking its just "not right"

bring it back ffs and stop thinking to much about reasons why not. It would have been great at Hull, 65 mins hardly singing until we scored...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.