'Prank' on Policeman results in assault charge

If someone you had never met did this to you would you honestly think it was a great laugh? I'd personally either poke them hard in the eye or tell them to fuck off.

Telling him to fuck off sounds like a sensible thing to do, arresting him for assault is fucking pathetic and an overreaction

Probably grab him and call him a ****.

Don't think I'd ever ruin the chance of him enjoying a professional career or travelling to certain countries in the future.

grab him.....thus assaulting him.....ruin his career and or travelling to certain countries

If someone you had never met did this to you would you honestly think it was a great laugh? I'd personally either poke them hard in the eye or tell them to fuck off.

True that, i can't stand those ants in their pants types whose idea of a laugh is namely to spit in your pint and shit like that. In fact i can't fucking stand them.

Pretty stupid thing to do, but it hardly constitutes assault or merits a criminal record.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.