Premier League Games 4/5 Feb

If we win all our remaining games would we be champions?

The maximum points we can get is 91, Spurs can get 92, Chelsea can get 101.

The Premier League record is 95 by Chelsea. When we won the league under Mancini we got 89 it was the joint 6th highest of all premier league winners.

75 by the Rags is the lowest points total to win the premier league.

Leicester won the league with 81 last season.

Make of that what you will.

The maximum points we can get is 91, Spurs can get 92, Chelsea can get 101.

The Premier League record is 95 by Chelsea. When we won the league under Mancini we got 89 it was the joint 6th highest of all premier league winners.

75 by the Rags is the lowest points total to win the premier league.

Leicester won the league with 81 last season.

Make of that what you will.

Be very surprised if Chelsea don't get 90 points. Think out only chance would be to win out next 14 games!!

Be very surprised if Chelsea don't get 90 points. Think out only chance would be to win out next 14 games!!

To put win streaks into perspective, when Liverpool pushed us to the title in 2014 they went on an 11 game win streak (they actually went 16 unbeaten, won 3 drawn 2 before that win streak), Chelsea famously ended that run.

I think the only possibility is us winning every game (very unlikely).

The most frustrating stat is that we've dropped 11 points from winning positions at home, that would have us 1 point above Chelsea as it stands.

To put win streaks into perspective, when Liverpool pushed us to the title in 2014 they went on an 11 game win streak (they actually went 16 unbeaten, won 3 drawn 2 before that win streak), Chelsea famously ended that run.

I think the only possibility is us winning every game (very unlikely).

The most frustrating stat is that we've dropped 11 points from winning positions at home, that would have us 1 point above Chelsea as it stands.

The saints, Everton and Chelsea games were so frustrating. Win those 3 which was very very possible and we would be only 1 point behind.

The saints, Everton and Chelsea games were so frustrating. Win those 3 which was very very possible and we would be only 1 point behind.

That would actually leave us 3 points behind but I get your point.

To be honest, we 'deserved' to win all those games we were ahead in; Southampton, Middlesborough, Everton, Tottenham and Chelsea, we were the better team in each of those games.

That would actually leave us 3 points behind but I get your point.

To be honest, we 'deserved' to win all those games we were ahead in; Southampton, Middlesborough, Everton, Tottenham and Chelsea, we were the better team in each of those games.

I don't think it would as Chelsea would have 3 points less.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.