"Press room erupted"

The Blue steam roller keeps rolling, despite of, not because of !

Silly bans, we cope, daft ref decisions, we cope, turmoil in the club (?????) we plod on.

Enjoy, This Is How It Feels To Be City.

St Ives blue said:
That's nothing compared to Sky 'commentator' Chris Coleman, he completely creamed himself when Bale scored. In addition he couldn't even get half the City players names correct, ie. De Silva, Julian Lescott, Botichelli and even Manseeni. Thick ****.

We've had to put up with biased co-comentators on many tv games lately... dirty Keane against United, Lawrenson/Hansen against Liverpool and, by far the most embarrassing, Wilkins against Chelsea.

There's only one way to shut these cunts up, and that's to win the league. Get in City!

As someone pointed it out to me, sure he referred to Ledley King as Rodney King at one point!!

Hart Dog said:
i clapped the spurs goals - i clapped them all.

good game

even Bobby laughed when they got their first

You clapped Spurs' goals? If you were at the game I hope someone slapped you!

ELL107T said:
St Ives blue said:
That's nothing compared to Sky 'commentator' Chris Coleman, he completely creamed himself when Bale scored. In addition he couldn't even get half the City players names correct, ie. De Silva, Julian Lescott, Botichelli and even Manseeni. Thick ****.

We've had to put up with biased co-comentators on many tv games lately... dirty Keane against United, Lawrenson/Hansen against Liverpool and, by far the most embarrassing, Wilkins against Chelsea.

There's only one way to shut these cunts up, and that's to win the league. Get in City!

As someone pointed it out to me, sure he referred to Ledley King as Rodney King at one point!!

He deserves a good hiding for that.

carlosthejackal said:
ELL107T said:
St Ives blue said:

He deserves a good hiding for that.

Can't we all just get along?

I sit on back row in CB126 right in front of press load of bollocks all the press cheered spurs goals only voice I could hear at the time of goal was Ian cheesman when bale scored , there was a lot of muttering in appreciation when they watched the replay of bales goal.
Couldnt hear anything when city scored coz of the defining noise from blues fans, I know the press write some negative shit about us , but some great things to , great article about Richards in the Indipendent , also Henry Winter allways fair and always speaks when covering city wasnt here today.
Think they will go to town on Balo about today whatever we can ride it

davymcfc said:
West ham are my favourite London club. Fuck spurs.
Spot on mate. Hammers fans know all about the Tottenham love in. It's never changed since Blanchflower was captain. Funnily enough I think Blanchflower was a blue but I might be wrong.

bored at work said:
....when Bale equalised. Alan Green has never heard of that happening before. If anyone needed confirmation that the media is anti-city.

No, not anti-City, more pro Spurs. Lots of journos are Spud fans.

It's like when Spuds were in the CL, it was as though they were the only team representing England.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.