"Press room erupted"

carlosthejackal said:
ELL107T said:
St Ives blue said:
That's nothing compared to Sky 'commentator' Chris Coleman, he completely creamed himself when Bale scored. In addition he couldn't even get half the City players names correct, ie. De Silva, Julian Lescott, Botichelli and even Manseeni. Thick ****.

We've had to put up with biased co-comentators on many tv games lately... dirty Keane against United, Lawrenson/Hansen against Liverpool and, by far the most embarrassing, Wilkins against Chelsea.

There's only one way to shut these cunts up, and that's to win the league. Get in City!

As someone pointed it out to me, sure he referred to Ledley King as Rodney King at one point!!

Call the cops!

He deserves a good hiding for that.

Fanny Fart said:
intheknow! said:
carlosthejackal said:
The agenda from the national press is there for all to see. I never recall Chelsea having so much shit thrown at them when they found wealth. Got home tonight and had Spurs rent a quote Allan Mullery spouting shit about Mario, the whloe of the country saw it and it was "disgusting" was the piss ridden knobs comment. No doubt on MOTD2 tonight we will again be abused. From what i can recall today how many save did Hart have to make? but by all accounts Spurs were by far and away the best team. Turn on Talksport tonnorrow and it will be 8 to 10 hours of how wonderful spurs are. All week the media have been willing City to lose today, they will now turn their hope to lpoool beating us on Weds. In all honesty how many natinal journos have any thing good to say about us. We have played some fantastic football, scored shedloads of goals and yet all they want to portray is the negatives.

Chelsea were already established as Sky top 4. The original top 4 were always Arsenal, United, Liverpool, Chelsea (not necess in that order). So the Chavs weren't displacing anyone just shaking the top 4 up. Plus they had Mourinho who the media arselicked.

Chelsea got in the Top 4 and were then bought out by Roman. I think they beat Liverpool at Anfield and got in the Champs Lge - that basically saved them as a club because Roman bought them because they were in the Champs Lge. I remember reading that Ken Bates went into the dressing room before the game and basically laid it down to the players that they could go bump if they didnt get champs lge football.

The 'Sky Top 4' thing was exactly what it was - manufactured by Sky. By coming into wealth Chelsea created the Top 4

Yeah ur exactly right. Chelsea beat Liverpool to take 3rd CL spot, when there were only 3 and that sealed the deal for Abramovich. But I was saying Chelsea were established as one of the top teams so the media didn't have to deal with their 'rapid rise' like with us. Before Abramovich Chelsea had recently won FA Cup & European Cup, beaten Barca etc under Gian Luca Vialli and they had had good players/top players like Zola, Poyet, Desailly, Lebouf etc, in fact it was Chelsea who knocked Mancini's Lazio out of one of the competitions. But with us it's really rags to riches and the English media cannot applaud anyone getting 'above their station'. Also our rise and Tottenhams means that their beloved Dippers and Arsenal are going to be in real trouble.

Ducado said:
bored at work said:
....when Bale equalised. Alan Green has never heard of that happening before. If anyone needed confirmation that the media is anti-city.

I would not say Anti City, but very London Centric, Spuds have been the media darlings for weeks now, the myths coming out about them are equal to those of the Ancient Greeks, and there are some idiots out there who are starting to beleive it.

They so wanted them to win it was painful to watch and read at times, but alas it was not to be, I bet there will be some vitriol in the press tomorrow, saying all that I don't really care the phone hacking scandal has exposed the media in this country, I mean if they can hack a murdered girls phone they are not beyond writing vitriol against us.

excellent, but you really must stop talking sense, it's just not on!

They do have a tendancy to support the underdog though.

It was a great goal - can't blame them for some sort of outburst.

Leave the press to whatever agenda they may or may not have - it doesn't really matter. You don't get extra points for positive press reporting.

I keep saying it - just don't let them wind you up! Either don't read the stories and reports or, if you feel you have to, just get to the end and think 'fuck off'. Ninety nine times out of a hundred you'll be right and won't be getting uneccessarily upset by deadline filling nonsense.

So well done Bale - great goal and it sounds like the press box appreciated it too.

Seosa said:
Hart Dog said:
i clapped the spurs goals - i clapped them all.

good game

even Bobby laughed when they got their first

You clapped Spurs' goals? If you were at the game I hope someone slapped you!

Judging from his posts this evening, I'd be surprised if he is a City fan.

DTeacher said:
Seosa said:
Hart Dog said:
i clapped the spurs goals - i clapped them all.

good game

even Bobby laughed when they got their first

You clapped Spurs' goals? If you were at the game I hope someone slapped you!

Judging from his posts this evening, I'd be surprised if he is a City fan.

So because we support City we're not allowed to recognise anything done by another teams player?

Sounds more like another teams fans a few miles down the road.

Stuart Pearce banged one of his free kicks in against us at Maine Road - he applauded his own teams fans and then turned to the Kippax and gave us a couple of claps too in recognition of our appreciation of his goal.

Doesn't mean we like it but it also shows we have a bit more class than some other clubs and are fair enough to recognise something a bit special.

Chimps goal - great strike - and it meant nothing in the end so where's the harm? ;-)

Fanny Fart said:
bored at work said:
Fanny Fart said:
This isn't what Green said. You have chosen to interpret it for your own agenda pal.

Not really pal, i'm not some sort of Goebbels character. This is what he said when he was commentating on the utd game

Youv'e said the press room erupted when Bale scored. What he actually said was it erupted for every goal. You've heard what you wanted to hear
He said when Bale scored.

I feel sorry for whoevers got to clean all the spunk off the press room walls following this latest spurs wankfast. Pitty City forget to follow the script and ruined your day you bitter biased twats. Hope you all enjoy sucking hard on the cock of Karma this evening. Bale wasn't even the best player in a white shirt today never mind the best player on the pitch. As for best goal of the game only me who can remember Canary Dave's stunning through ball for Sammy's super strike then? Press and Media scum. I really do worry for their personally safety when City are crowned premier league champions. The suicide rate is gunna go through the roof in newrooms throughout the UK. Fucking Sunday Supplement will be flying their Croissants at half mast for months.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.