Prime minister for a day.

If I was Prime Minister I would allocate an HM Revenues and Customs officer to each and every taxi driver to ensure a fair and representative tax return.
After they've been asked to produce a driving licence first ?

Think steelhead are migratory rainbows. Our sea trout are migratory Browns (I think!). Have never fished for either so quite jealous of you both!
You are right mate. Which rivers closest to you have a sea trout/salmon run?

You are right mate. Which rivers closest to you have a sea trout/salmon run?
So the Tweed which is a pretty spectacular fishery. For whatever reason Snorky, I tend to concentrate on still water through my club membership although I started fishing on the River Swale in Yorkshire. Have fished for salmon a few times without any success (sunny days and low water) and at significant cost. Really don't know where the nearest viable sea trout fishery would be. Although I never fish for salmon or sea trout, I do read and care a great deal about their conservation - hence my earlier rant.

So the Tweed which is a pretty spectacular fishery. For whatever reason Snorky, I tend to concentrate on still water through my club membership although I started fishing on the River Swale in Yorkshire. Have fished for salmon a few times without any success (sunny days and low water) and at significant cost. Really don't know where the nearest viable sea trout fishery would be. Although I never fish for salmon or sea trout, I do read and care a great deal about their conservation - hence my earlier rant.
Go to the river Till mate. Ford and Etal estates water. Brian Thompson was gillie. Great sea trout night fishing and pretty cheap.
Next time we are on the Teviot I will give you a shout if you fancy a day for salmon on high water or a night for sea trout if its low and clear.

Go to the river Till mate. Ford and Etal estates water. Brian Thompson was gillie. Great sea trout night fishing and pretty cheap.
Next time we are on the Teviot I will give you a shout if you fancy a day for salmon on high water or a night for sea trout if its low and clear.
Nice one Mate. Might even catch something if I went out with someone who knows what they are doing!

I'd turn the keys/enter the codes and press the buttons .... wipe the whole rotten human race off the face of the planet ...

I would

Ban travel to the UK from a select group of mainly Muslim countries without the strictest security checks.
Clear out the civil Service
Enforce immigration laws by deporting all illegals
Make firearms legal to own subject to background checks
Tax "British" companies for components made outside the UK.

I would also put old people in prisons, thus ensuring they get 3 meals a day in a heated environment with round the clock medical care ( Criminals will be moved to old peoples homes where they get shite grub, neglected, and have to pay through the nose for the privilege)

You fishers of men are more than welcome to flick your rods out in Royston.
Loads of old trout in this stretch of water and pish easy to catch.
Fetch any bait you like as they'll chomp down on out.
Left over Kebab meat marinated in strongbow makes potent chum.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.