PSG (2nd Leg) pre-match thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
keeping a clean sheet would be impossible.
hoping to equalise in the last quarter would be impossible.
score the first goal towards end of first half could see us through.

i just think it's vital we score first to give us something to work with and build upon.

it does concern me that we are at home because bar the gladbach game we have been pretty average at home in the champions league this season, even when we were laying ok in the league.

we cannot defend and therefore we won't keep a clean sheet so for me it's key that de bruyne and maybe even yaya plays well. if those two play well aguero likely will and that for me means us getting decent chances on their goal.

come on city.

You let yourself down at the end Sam

Got a feeling Ibra will play a blinder after having such an off day. We got lucky last week,we have to step it up another level to go toe to toe.

You let the media get to you with their Zlatan wankfest. We need to step up to get through. Not just to stop a 34 year old from scoring.

Are we booing the anthem?

I hope we are, I will be anyway.

When UEFA proves they changed their policy to the good I will stop booing and respect their daimond league. So another few years to go I guess.

But after the first whistle it should be only about supporting City to get them through no matter what.

no need to save Kompany for Euro. City need to play him even he just 50% fit.
with Euro in the summer, City are going to lose him for a month or two at the start of the new season.
due to extended leave and long break to heal his calf.

----------------------- hart
-- sagna -- kompany -- mangala -- clichy
-------------------- nando
------------ yaya --------- dinho
-------------------- silva
------------ bruyne ----- el kun

- hope we don't play midfield 2 with yaya
- change 4-2-3-1 for the last 30 minutes, bring kolarov and navas for both flanks to bomb forward.

---------- dinho ------- nando
-- navas ------- bruyne ------- kolarov
------------------ el kun

no need to save Kompany for Euro. City need to play him even he just 50% fit.
with Euro in the summer, City are going to lose him for a month or two at the start of the new season.
due to extended leave and long break to heal his calf.
While that would potentially cause issues for our game plan,it also wouldn't be fair to the player,either tonight or in regards to the summer - he needs to be right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.