Pundit Nonsense

The problem i see is it's mostly c- rated players and c-rated ex managers trying to provide "expert" opinion on things they can barely understand themselves.

I mean what can we expect from the likes of Jenas, Mcclaren, Hargreaves other than labeling a shameful display as a tactical masterclass. Coz they did or understand no better

Just take a look at skysports and daily mail websites and you would never know that City play Barca tonight. Rag infested media wankers will you all fuck off! I had enough.

Graham Beacroft, Talksport pre-match before Liverpool v Rags: "This is one of the key matches in the European calendar."

Not any more!

Meanwhile there should be a separate thread for Danny Mills, surely the most moronic pundit ever. He makes Michael Owen look like a broadcasting giant.

The problem i see is it's mostly c- rated players and c-rated ex managers trying to provide "expert" opinion on things they can barely understand themselves.

I mean what can we expect from the likes of Jenas, Mcclaren, Hargreaves other than labeling a shameful display as a tactical masterclass. Coz they did or understand no better

Jenas is alright - as are most of the ex players <40 as they played in the era of computer analysis, which actually taught them some insight into the game, unlike Townsend, Hoddle etc who never saw more than a chalkboard.

I always remember visiting a mate in Bath for a piss up in 1994. Some old sports fella was commentating for ITV West, or whatever it was there, on a live Bristol City match they were showing. He said "here's Russell Osman. Of England. " I remember pissing myself and some locals becoming annoyed. I think he was player coach there, a good 15 years after he pulled on an England shirt

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.