Queues

Not bothered about queues if the threat level requires them

What I cannot understand is the sense in creating queues

For 50 mins then with x2 mins to kick off tell the friskers

To now stop and let everyone in without requiring metal detection?

If the ground requires the security, you continue with it til all fans

Are in the ground even if it means you are going to miss first mins

Or the police or security can decide to delay the start if they believe

The delay can cause a safety or breach of peace outside ground.

We didn't get searched. Wife had a small backpack with a flask in. Wasn't even asked to take it off

Went in 30 mins before kick off. Soon as I saw long queues around Z I went straight to mine. Didn't get told to take of hat and coat though but 10 minutes inside heard the announcement of hats and jackets off. Must be why the queue for longer?

Anyway, why do we have these random security check every 10 or so games? Do we get a tip off or anything? I rather if they do this every game so people come prepared and earlier, rather than finding out once reaching the ground that the wands are out.
Exactly how I feel, it's a real pain going to the games these days.
What time do I have to be there for, and so what time do I need to leave?
Will they let me in with my snack o are they going to steal it off me?

I go in at m for the hike to SS3 I was only 10 mins later than normal. Usually walk right in today was absolute madness. Just made it to toilet and then got to my seat when Vinny was putting down the wreath.

I use entrance j and never had to line up before today usually just waltz in
Generally do the Gay Gordon myself, but am running out of partners!
Arrived at about 12:50 to a queue of about 20-30 in front of me, and all of us subjected to the wand treatment. At least they were consistent - most times I've just walked through on the nod

I go in early 60 mins before KO so no problems, but the searches are absolute sh**e. the wand waving does no good at all, as I have a small bag that they don't wave the wand over and never search properly. I take bottled water in and they never find it in the bag, so what is all the searching for?If you are going to do it do it properly, with enough personnel and equipment, you get bettered searched when doing your theory driving test!

Those moaning about queues and searches would be the first to slag the club off if god forbid anyone did get in with evil intent

Azul.

You do realize that the searches are random. Fans with bags and boxes aren't being checked. The scanners don't work. Some Stewards search, others don't. And with 100' s of fans standing outside the stadium in queues, that is the petfect situation for a suicide bomber. If a suicide bomber is going to strike, he or she will do it anywhere they can, inside the stadium, or outside, while 100's of people are queuing.

Last edited:
There was one bottle of Diet Coke on the table I went past...

Isn't he rule "no food and drink" allowed into the stadium? A guy in front of me walked in with one in his hand after being searched. I don't think showsec know what they are supposed to do about anything.

I was in the queue for the SS3. Everyone was being searched, except older people and women. It didnt look like a serious attempt to stop anyone taking something dangerous into the ground, it just looked like they were playing at it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.