R.I.P.

John Penlington 1907-1997
John Grace 1919-1991

Every weekend in my youth I listened to those two buggers moan about City over the Sunday roast. And even if we had won they still found something to criticise.

But they were Blues alright. ;-) Higher Broughton and Lower Broughton lads in their younger days.

God they used to piss me off. ;-)

Fowlers Penalty Miss said:
My dad. I will always remember walking down the spiral walkway after we had beaten Arsenal a couple of years or so ago, only the second time in my life I had seen them beat them, with a mixture of happiness and acute sadness. It was'nt long after my dad had died, and I really wanted to go home and tell him all about it.

Of course, I could'nt.

He would have loved it.

know how you feel mate. can imagine how excited my mum would have been when we a)took 6 points off them last season b) got SWP back & I was interviewed on sky sports news c) got Robinho and i was on ss news again (media whore).

really miss my mum texting me at half time with her take on the game so far, then her full time report!

great City moments for me over last 3 years always tinged with a tear coz i can't share them with my mum. she was City mad.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.