Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know that everyone is excited about Sane, but I actually think Sterling will be our main man in the future. If we compare Sane with Bale than I think Sterling is our Messi.

I know that everyone is excited about Sane, but I actually think Sterling will be our main man in the future. If we compare Sane with Bale than I think Sterling is our Messi.

no way tbh if sane can maintain the form he is having right now...for me sane is much better than sterling looks like a more complete player both are/will be WC but i see sane with much more chances at winning Ballon D or tbh

I admire your belief in Sterling but c'mon Messi, I very much doubt that
Probably not Messi. Bit its telling that folks don't realize Sterling is currently 2 to 3 steps better than Sane. Sure they play differently and Sane glides and is more pleasing aesthetically. But Sterling is actually the more influential of the 2.

Sterling is currently the best player at City this season. Sane is maybe 5th or 6th at best.

I'vee been saying all season that he is our best player. And he is probably England's best player too. Folks would soon catch on.

doubt it, they refuse to acknowledge it.

Needs to be burying every chance (almost regardless of whether he's being chopped down) to ever curry favour with our media. Needs to become so important to England that they can't possibly ignore him anymore, and with that our own fortunes will change.

Huge pressure on him, but I hope for all our sakes he manages it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.