Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is. The fans he celebrated with, that would have made their day. The FA try their hardest to remove football from the fans don't they?

Not just the fans but the players as well.... The shit Sterling has gotten these last 13 months it must be great when his own set of fans crowd round to celebrate with him!!

Football has become policed to fuck, fans can't stand, players can't celebrate with fans, players can't take shirts off when celebrating.... Really stupid laws.

His work rate was fantastic today, but the goal aside, his touches in the box were abysmal.

If he was more composed and could finish he'd have had 4/5 today, he gets into sooooo many great positions.

Still one of the better players.

Miles better than De Bruyne.

Still one of the better players.

Miles better than De Bruyne.

I agree. Kev didn't play particularly well.

On my "who did I shout expletives at the most" meter, Sterling slightly shaded it from Kev, just because he should have buried quite a few today.

He's playing with a smile defo a confidence player. Maturing nicely after the media job on him and the dippers fans behaviour only made him stronger happy for the young lad!

Just needs to know when to side foot it and when to put his laces through it ,then he will have cracked it.

Big improvement on last season when he couldn't even kick it properly

Great goal today.

Nice to see him celebrate with the fans.

Was expecting him to have a great season but didn't expect him to have such a good start, wow.

4 goals and 5 assists in 8 games. He is flying.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.