Raheem Sterling - 2016/17 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
People keep forgetting that he is still young, just 21 years old. Still lot of time for him to improve. Pep likes him and recognises his talent. Lacks composure in front of goal, hopefully he will improve in this regard and goes on to be world class under Pep..He has the potential. For now, I am really happy with his cracking start to the season. Tough fixtures coming up and with KDB out for a while, hope he steps up a little bit more and don't go missing in big games.

His finish for the goal on Saturday could not have been more composed.

Let's hope Raheem has a cracking game on Wednesday. I hope he makes bodgers night a long and uncomfortable one. The twat hung him out to dry over his transfer.

Let's hope Raheem has a cracking game on Wednesday. I hope he makes bodgers night a long and uncomfortable one. The twat hung him out to dry over his transfer.

The two still seem to have a close relationship judging by the quotes this week, so I don't think there's any resentment there.

The two still seem to have a close relationship judging by the quotes this week, so I don't think there's any resentment there.
To me that shows strength of character which many think that Raheem doesn't have. He has taken a lot of abuse but he has risen above it. I reckon nothing will be said on tv about the transfer saga now he is playing well.

Some interesting numbers measuring Raheem's start to the season to previous seasons.

http://www.thestatszone.com/articles/the-rejuvenation-of-raheem-sterling

It does feel like there is genuine end product about his play now which was not always the case last season. I do think he'll be one of these that will perform better for City than England.....but that's largely down to the quality of team-mates I guess!

It's evident that he's performing better so far this year, but nice to see the stats back that up. Hopefully he'll kick on now in KDB's absence.

Raheem makes beating a man, and scoring difficult goals look easy. Sign of a class player.

Winning every game, and seeing Raheem flying is just about all we could have asked for.

I think we're really up against it now with injuries, and the fixture list: away at Spurs after an away tie in the Champions League with players out, but we just couldn't have had a better start. We collapsed last season from this point and finished 4th. Naturally I'm hoping we can keep this going and not even give any of our rivals a sniff of a chance. I think the only thing that can stop us is injuries. Celtic away could be a seriously intense game. They will play it like a Battle of Britain, that seems the obvious way to play City, compensate by all out effort.

Brendan now trying to take credit... YCNMIU
The turd tried to destroy the lad...

In what way mate? As far as I can recall it was the dippers 'old boys' that created the shitstorm, what did Brentan say against him?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.