Raheem Sterling - Done - See main forum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Another ex Liverpool player in Aldridge doing his best to destroy Sterling and his confidence saying he has disappeared up his backside and is losing everything.

And England wonders why our young players don't ever fulfil their potential! Bold them up only to knock them down.

DISGRACE!

tumblr_npnajllc8T1u5f06vo1_1280.jpg

Another ex Liverpool player in Aldridge doing his best to destroy Sterling and his confidence saying he has disappeared up his backside and is losing everything.

And England wonders why our young players don't ever fulfil their potential! Bold them up only to knock them down.

DISGRACE!

What a weird club. Just pure bullying by the twats.

hope this lad comes to city and becomes one of the best players in Europe and sticks two fingers up at all the media scouser mouth pieces...

hope this lad comes to city and becomes one of the best players in Europe and sticks two fingers up at all the media scouser mouth pieces...

I agree.

Sterling got a load of abuse for his agent leaking out him feeling bullied at Liverpool and now I know why he said such comments.

I feel sorry for the lad at the moment, yes he hasn't helped himself, but Liverpool and their cronies are out in full force at the moment to do what they can to destroy Sterling.

Woulds love him to come here and score a European Cup winning goal or the goal that seals the PL title.

DISGRACE!

“We’ve always been clear. Any discussions or meetings that take place will all be dealt with internally. We’re not going to publicise what we do. Just do it in house. Your preference is to keep everything behind closed doors. I can’t speak for what other people say or do. Whatever conversation I have with a player will always remain that. I’m not going to tell you what was said in a private a conversation."

What is very funny but rather irritaiting is whenever a player for Liverpool or Utd is meant to be leaving or handing in a transfer request, you seem to get all the big wigs for instance ex players, pundits slating them to high heavens, same happened with Rooney when he wanted to leave and you had Paddy Crerard, Micky Thomas, Arthur Albinston etc all jumping on the bandwagon and sticking their nose in having their opinion. It really is pathetic, typical bully boy tactics. I think whats hurting Liverpool the most is the fact that with all their history and their "illustrious" reputation, Raheem Sterling a 20 year old kid is ruling the roost over them and wants to leave them for a team they view smaller than them (Us). Really does crack me up, he is only 20 years old, he is only a kid. Regardless of whether people think he is badly advised by his agent or whatever, they need to lay off him, all this pressure and hatred could completely knock his confidence and ruin him as a footballer. If the kid wants to leave to win trophies, then he should be allowed to leave, its his decision and people should respect that.

Seems more and more likely he'll be leaving, this massive amount of media negativity must be putting him off the club so much.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.