Raheem Sterling interview on Sky

Great interview to hear and confirmation of his development.

Earlier this season he stated his improvement in form was more down to being encouraged to take players on and a different philosophy than under Pellers in training etc.

This time he has acknowledged a few of his own failings which is evidence he has changed his outlook and identified elements previously not viewed as a problem.

Will be a pleasure to watch him develop over the next few years as his finishing and decision making of when to pass/shoot are the final jigsaws in the puzzle to be resolved.

he does seem very likeable and is certain to become more mature on & off the pitch.

it's just that when he runs he reminds me of velma.
tumblr_mz917tf6Tf1s2wio8o1_500.gif

I'll need to watch it later with the sound turned up full. This morning it wasn't and because he never opened his mouth I couldn't tell what the hell he was sayin!

But at least she would put a tackle in at times

Sterling wins the ball back in opposition halves more than any other player in the league. Puts in an inordinate amount of challenges for the ball and wins most.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.