Rate this season

About what I expected. It was always going to be difficult.
Expect better next season but the season after should be great !

But then I'm not a needy child like many on here who want immediate success.

I'm convinced the success will come and will be so so sweet but it's going to take a while.

P.s. Top 4 is not a trophy and in the grand scheme of things it's not such a big deal
(still hope we make it though)

I wouldn't say people are needy, were already a successful club, and having got the world's best coach and spent another £150m we shouldn't be ending the season with the same number of trophies as Watfo and Stoke, or fighting for 4th place in the league with one of the poorest rag teams of the last 20 years.

I wouldn't say people are needy, were already a successful club, and having got the world's best coach and spent another £150m we shouldn't be ending the season with the same number of trophies as Watfo and Stoke, or fighting for 4th place in the league with one of the poorest rag teams of the last 20 years.
We have spent well, but we are only as strong as the weakest link and sadly, we have one or two of those irrespective of our purchases

Out of 10? 5.5 or 6. Very underwhelming, if I'm honest. We've had glimpses of what we can do, But we haven't been consistent enough for me. And we've ignored our defensive deficiencies, to our cost. Hopefully that will be addressed in the summer.

4 out of 10.

Pound for pound probably the worst season alongside Pellegrini's last season since the takeover considering the hype and talent we have in both players and management.

Nearly £400m spent since the title win in 2014 and we have got worse in regards to success.

I find myself in recent seasons saying this at around the same time every year................"roll on summer,then we can go again next season",then when summer arrives I'll be impatient as fuck waiting for season to start.

Problem is though.the axe has got to be wielded as soon as last game as season has finished,no fucking about,get the deadwood gone,and even the ones (younger) who can't do it,a complete overhaul is required all the way through the team,otherwise people are gonna get pissed off with this pretty quickly

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.