Rate this season

in the grand scheme of things, the poorest for 5 years - when you see Palace getting wins against Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea and we can't get a win against any of the top three it's been a extremely disappointing season, and if Pep wasn't Pep, he'd be gone.

7-8/10. There have been some excellent football played and I have enjoyed watching us for the most part. There will be quite a few comings and goings in the Summer no doubt and if we get those right, I think we'll be in for an exciting season.
7/8 no trophy? 6/10 for me. Progress possibly as a squad but big season next year.

in the grand scheme of things, the poorest for 5 years - when you see Palace getting wins against Arsenal, Liverpool and Chelsea and we can't get a win against any of the top three it's been a extremely disappointing season, and if Pep wasn't Pep, he'd be gone.
I agree. Even last year we got Capital 1 Cup.

Even if we manage to finish in the top four, it still will have been a mediocre season at best.

Bravo is amongst one of the worst signings we have made in the last 20 years.

With the possible exception of a fully fit Kompany, none of our current defence are of the required standard to compete for the title.

Whilst Stones is young and certainly has shown glimpses of promise, he cannot be considered a good signing at this juncture considering his astronomical fee.

Otamendi is a difficult one because he's a much better footballer than I expected him to be; it's just a shame he's an average defender who rivals the likes of Suarez at playacting.

Zabaleta, Clichy, Sagna and Kolarov have all been, to varying degrees, great servants to the club but it's time for all four to move on.

When you consider how many transfers there are likely to be, it's to difficult to fathom how we will compete with Chelsea and Tottenham next season.

Pep has certainly had a first season to forget.

I suppose if you get to the end of April before it becomes apparent we are winning fuck all its not too bad. I'm sure many on here can remember seasons being over before Halloween. Onwards and upwards, hopefully stuff the twats on Thursday and finish third.

Love to think so fella but Arsenal are worse than United , 50-50 the derby and anyone who thinks different needs to go and have lie down in a dark room .

I'm not overly surprised tbh. It was always going to be a bedding in period and with an aging squad needing an overhaul, as long as we make top 4 no serious damage done

5/10
Expected us to be in the mix for the league and to progress further in the champions league.
Instead we've threw in some very poor performances when we needed to step up.
We've also been hampered by baffling (or bent )officiating in some key games.
Need proper fullbacks who can work both ends of the pitch.
Need a massive improvement with the players mentality,were to fragile this season.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.