Reading not yet a sell out!

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Seeing as we should be beating this lot 10-0 without getting out of 1st gear then I can see why people would skip it.

They did look extremely poor last night. I just want Roberto to put out a team that will tear them to shreds. Without meaning to sound cocky, this seems like an ideal opportunity to boost our goal difference.

JoeMercer'sWay said:
Seeing as we should be beating this lot 10-0 without getting out of 1st gear then I can see why people would skip it.

Why would anyone want to miss City scoring 10, Huddersfield is still one of my all-time favourite matches.

lancs blue said:
JoeMercer'sWay said:

Why would anyone want to miss City scoring 10, Huddersfield is still one of my all-time favourite matches.

And the attendance for that was only 19K. I've still not got over that one selling out. It was a fucking disgrace.

DavidChubs said:
Block 113 on sale now. Reading have sent another block back.
Good. I didn't expect them to sell the 1,700. I doubt they'll bring more than 500 (one block)

Block 113 and about 4 seats per row at the end of 111 which seem to be where the segregation would have been. Easily more than 45,000 fans in the home end, which would constitute a sell-out had the away end been filled. 20,000 empty seats, I'm f**king sure.

peoffrey said:
Watford is an affordable match for people priced out of attending regularly so it's no wonder it's selling quickly. They'll bring a number (I've been relocated out of 216 as a Seasoncard holder) so hopefully it'll be a good atmosphere and a positive result for City.

They have sold out their 6000 allocation.

Millwallawayveteran1988 said:
jimharri said:
How much were we charging for this out of interest?
Under 16's are £17-22
16-17s are £25-27
18-21s are £30-32
Adults are £40-42
Over 65s are £30-32
''Corners'' are £22-44, depending on age.

So not that inexpensive.

£40 plus for Reading? Is that the lowest price we go nowadays cos surely this is categoryZ
£32 for Fulham,just bought 2

City63 said:
jimharri said:
Under 16's are £17-22
16-17s are £25-27
18-21s are £30-32
Adults are £40-42
Over 65s are £30-32
''Corners'' are £22-44, depending on age.

So not that inexpensive.

£40 plus for Reading? Is that the lowest price we go nowadays cos surely this is categoryZ
Sums it up they charge us £55 at Fulham,We should start charging em the same at the Etihad, fair play my backside.

craigsteel said:
City63 said:
So not that inexpensive.

Sums it up they charge us £55 at Fulham,We should start charging em the same at the Etihad, fair play my backside.

What does that solve? It's not their fans' failt and we'd also have to charge City fans £55 in the South Stand for the same fixture.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.