reading tickets selling fast {merged}

they didnt sell the 3rd tiers in earlier rounds, so i doubt they expected to sell em. not their fault a few thousand city fans finally pulled their fingers out and started turning up now we are in the later rounds

Your club may well have it's hands tied now with regard to CB3.

I'm not sure what the initial allocation you would have offered us was. However the FA rules state that 15% of all areas that tickets are made available for must be offered to the away fans.

If the club never intended opening CB3 and offered Us the allocation based on the reduced capacity, it may not matter a jot whether we took a stupidly small allocation or whether there is a higher demand from you guys than expected.

Simply your club may be bound up in FA red tape.

Just another possible scenario.

I'm sure it will be a great day regardless, can't wait!

Leicester_royal said:

I'm not sure what the initial allocation you would have offered us was. However the FA rules state that 15% of all areas that tickets are made available for must be offered to the away fans.

If the club never intended opening CB3 and offered Us the allocation based on the reduced capacity, it may not matter a jot whether we took a stupidly small allocation or whether there is a higher demand from you guys than expected.

Just woke up and opened the curtains. Wall to wall sunshine here mate. Reckon it's going to be about 70 degrees this afternoon. Shorts and tee-shirts up here today.

Hope you have a good day.

Leicester_royal said:

City offered reading the increased allocation, which they turned down - this has been well documented by reading. So, the FA scenario shouldnt matter.
Looks like it will be be a good crowd.
would reading of brought a bigger following if free coach travel was not on offer? I think it is possible given that leicester and notts county took the bigger allocation.
Have a good day, hope its spoilt for you by the result!!!

That'll do for me mt,

I'm halfway between Reading and Manchester and it's raining here. Hope you keep the sunshine out for us.

What a week, couldn't get a ticket in the away end so bought one in the home end, then yesterday did a 260 mile round trip to get a ticket for the away end. Passed my home end ticket onto a City supporting mate of mine.

Thinking of going to Shambles before the game, how far is it to the stadium from there?<br /><br />-- Sun Mar 13, 2011 8:45 am --<br /><br />Hi bainy,

Yes I think we would have brought a fair few more without the free travel just don't think we would have sold the full allocation.

It has somewhat backfired on the club now and the Chairman has sent out personal e-mails to many to apologise for the issues caused.

monkey-trousers said:
Leicester_royal said:

Just woke up and opened the curtains. Wall to wall sunshine here mate. Reckon it's going to be about 70 degrees this afternoon. Shorts and tee-shirts up here today.

You bad egg suppose he leave's his anorak at home and come's down wiv pneumonia.

hopefully some of you who are going to the match, record few videos of players entrance n stuff like that n post it on youtube! :)

i kne albert davy said:
monkey-trousers said:

You bad egg suppose he leave's his anorak at home and come's down wiv pneumonia.

I know...I feel terrible already.

Leicester_royal. It's pissing down here. If you've already set off in your bermuda's, I'll meet you at Shambles with an anorak. By the way, shambles is approx 2 miles from the ground.

monkey-trousers said:
i kne albert davy said:

Leicester_royal. It's pissing down here. If you've already set off in your bermuda's, I'll meet you at Shambles with an anorak. By the way, shambles is approx 2 miles from the ground.

Pissing down now but gonna be sunny this pm.

monkey-trousers said:
i kne albert davy said:

That's a fair walk! Glad we've got a proper Manchester club, that should create a great atmosphere today and not that other lot from Salford who we'ed have heard 2 songs from all game!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.