Real Madrid (A) Post Match Thread

Basic European football management. Pep should have it instilled in them. We should have been fouling and rolling about injured as soon as the 1st goal went in for them.

This is why part of the fan base is frustrated with the CL and some don't care, i must admit I'm beginning now to feel that way and I'm not sure if I'll watch another game.
We have been consistently robbed and treated appallingly by UEFA over the past few years.
Simply put they still hate us.
This competition is all about the protected cartel and we will never be in it.Your support is shit. Small time mentality. Whingeing

Peak Sergio in our last half Dozen games would have us at least 4 points clear at the top of the league and in another final of champs league! Not getting a top striker in has cost us big time!

At least it looks like we will have 2 strikers next season.

Remember when we made it to a semi final twice and a final in the last 10 years. Remember when we got out of the group stage 8 years running? Yes, we've lost, but its a cup competition. Shit happens. We were fucking epic at Atletico. We were fucking epic at PSG last year. We were good for 179 mins this year. Its not mental. It's football.

We have a waifer thin squad.

Sickener, absolute sickener.

By far the better team for 89 minutes and then we just switched off and it was done.

I can't believe what I've just seen. Pep has got a huge job to lift them after that because I'm mentally drained just watching it.
You know that's a very good comment, I am mentally drained too. I just can't believe how we threw it all away, unfathomable. It will take me a few days to get over it.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.