Real Madrid (A) - Tues 9th April, 20:00 | CL | Pre-Match Thread

Match Result Prediction?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really hope Walker will be fit, he is critical to trying to neutralize Vinicius. But even if he is not, we will need Gvardiol or Ake. Without disrespecting Rico Lewis, I don't think he can mark Vinicius Jr., very few in the world can.

I think for this game we need Kovacic next to Rodri but then who is benched? Because Kevin has to start, Grealish looks like Grealish from last year and is very significant for us, Foden is in a record season and Bernardo is Bernardo, no need to say more. I was interested to see them all play and Foden as a false striker but there is no way Pep will put Haaland on the bench, so I don't know who to start with. Pep will probably leave Kovacic out anyway and it's a shame we need him in the away game at least

Been a bit negative and think we could be edged out by a single goal but I think ridiculous as it sounds that could work for us at the Etihad, we know we’d have to go for it think it will help focus us, and I think Madrid will not be capable of hanging on to a single goal lead and will they be able to readjust during the game whereas Pep will have us fully prepared and Assuming we get the tie level then surely the atmosphere itself will carry the team to the semi

No Walker. Even if he says he is fit, it was in doing Vini over that made his hamstring go ping in the first place.

I think there has been a changing of the guard in that one and Pep needs a different plan.

They’ve not played for 9 days come kick off. That could be a plus for us.

I’d take a draw to bring back home, but I’m going for a City win. 2-1.

Cannot fucking wait.

Control
Possession
Movement

Vikingo from the bench for me.

Bernie, Fil,Jack.
KdB,Rodders,Ricco
Akanji, JS,Ruben,Josco.
Cruyff.

It is a bit strange that he played 90 mins today and Wednesday though if in Pep’s plans for Tuesday. Doku and Foden are both likely to start for me. Maybe both he and Doku will start.
Grealish started every game of the run-in to the Treble last season and mostly played 90 minutes. Recently, he got extra training in to recover when the lads were on international break. He does best when he plays a lot. The team is a different beast with him in it. Either he plays most matches (including all UCL games) going forward or we win fuck all. Pretty simple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.