Redirects from thread links

Hmm, haven't experienced this problem myself. Is it happening on wifi or 4G/3G? Any screen grabs would be much appreciated. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Hmm, haven't experienced this problem myself. Is it happening on wifi or 4G/3G? Any screen grabs would be much appreciated. Apologies for the inconvenience.

Happening on wifi and 4G for me, with chrome or the generic samsung browser. Was happening again this morning on my phone, you click on a thread and it redirects to the play store and the Uber app. Very annoying.

I've only had this happen at work with the work PC running Win7 64(?)/Chrome 32 & my home PC running Win10 64/Chrome 64. It did seem to clear up at work after clearing cache & cookies although that could have been coincidental as I didn't use it much after that. The works Chrome is up to date with only the 1 (built in) Flash showing in settings.

I have had problems at work with Chrome freezing when Shockwave Flash crashes so I'll try uninstalling Shockwave when I'm next in. If I get shouted at I'll just blame @Ric.

I've had to download an ad blocker for my phone. Without it the forum is unusable because every single thread link is redirecting me to the play store for the Uber app.

Getting redirected every time I go onto the "Pep and the future" thread - only that one though.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.