Ref for Everton (a)

So perhaps you can give me examples of where Clattenburg has given us favourable decisions that shouldn't have been given? And don't say Jonny Evans' red card as that was just him, for once, applying the laws. But hurry up as I may only have another 20 years or so to live.

waiting for him to have his moment, he's had a fairly unremarkable season so far (Apart from his last match).

So perhaps you can give me examples of where Clattenburg has given us favourable decisions that shouldn't have been given? And don't say Jonny Evans' red card as that was just him, for once, applying the laws. But hurry up as I may only have another 20 years or so to live.
Adebayor’s stamp on Van Persie. A game where he, Adebayor went on to score. You only had to wait 20 mins, not 20 years. He’s no worse, no better than any ref. They all make mistakes, we are the beneficiary of some, the loser for others. Same for every single club in the world of football. And always will be, and always has been. I don’t buy into the bias/corrupt/anti-City agenda.

Adebayor’s stamp on Van Persie. A game where he, Adebayor went on to score. You only had to wait 20 mins, not 20 years. He’s no worse, no better than any ref. They all make mistakes, we are the beneficiary of some, the loser for others. Same for every single club in the world of football. And always will be, and always has been. I don’t buy into the bias/corrupt/anti-City agenda.
Hardly a game changer like a goal or dodgy penalty though was it? And even in that game, he booked Adebayor for unsporting conduct then altered his report to say it was for time-wasting. That meant Adebayor could be charged with unsporting conduct.

Give me decisions where he's allowed a goal that shouldn't have stood (or disallowed an opponent's wrongly) or given us a penalty we shouldn't have got.

Hardly a game changer like a goal or dodgy penalty though was it? And even in that game, he booked Adebayor for unsporting conduct then altered his report to say it was for time-wasting. That meant Adebayor could be charged with unsporting conduct.

Give me decisions where he's allowed a goal that shouldn't have stood (or disallowed an opponent's wrongly) or given us a penalty we shouldn't have got.
You’re changing the parameters: you asked me to name a, to quote, “favourable decision that shouldn’t have been given”. He should have sent Adebayor off. He didn’t. He then went on to score for us. That was a “favourable decision” in my opinion. And it went our way. No more, no less than what happens in every single game we play. You think there’s evidence he’s clearly biased against us. I don’t think it amounts to that much. We’ll have to agree to disagree. Ta

You’re changing the parameters: you asked me to name a, to quote, “favourable decision that shouldn’t have been given”. He should have sent Adebayor off. He didn’t. He then went on to score for us. That was a “favourable decision” in my opinion. And it went our way. No more, no less than what happens in every single game we play. You think there’s evidence he’s clearly biased against us. I don’t think it amounts to that much. We’ll have to agree to disagree. Ta
I'm asking you to use the same parameters I've used. I'll take that as "I give up as I'm talking out of my arse". Ta.

Although in the first 8 games he refereed us, when we were mostly garbage, we won 6, drew 2 and lost none. Wonder what he was up to then?

I'm asking you to use the same parameters I've used. I'll take that as "I give up as I'm talking out of my arse". Ta.
So, and although it’s quite boring and dull to repeat what YOU wrote, I’ll quote you again and hopefully you’ll be able to “get it” this time. Here’s what you wrote…(read slowly),…”give me examples where Clattenburg has given us favourable decisions that shouldn’t have been given” Now, please note, ‘cos I don’t think you got this last time round, you didn’t ask for decisions where he’s allowed a goal, given a penalty, disallowed a goal. That’s what you added later (check the thread. Slowly). I then gave you a very simple, easy to follow example of exactly what you originally asked for. So, again, read through the thread, slowly, look at what you originally asked for; then read what I posted. It really is very simple. Unlike your convoluted, spurious and feeble attempts to change the argument to suit the agenda that City are hard done by. Now gp and undo the knot in your panties. You’ll feel much better.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.