Ref for West Ham - FA Cup

meeesh

I had not seen it anywhere on here,and probably not as important as a league appointment,but Michael Oliver is doing our game this Friday.

Hull v Swansea have the pleasure of Anthony cheating Taylor,whilst the rags have "I couldn't see" Andre Marriner

I wonder if he'll be dishing out yellows for two-footed lunges? (That's a rhetorical question btw.)

its made my blood boil that RED CARD every pundit said its the rules and black and white your off if you go off the floor players know the rules
how fucking MAD am i knowing that **** over the road ROJO gets away with it knowing the rules they still cheat and bend them to suit the so called best clubs

its got to stop 7 red cards in half of the season and players missing games add up to about 23 now plus a club fine and another one coming
its not black and white its BENT

7:
- one for deliberate handball (no question)
- one for kicking Luiz (OK, Luiz deserves kicking, but no question)
- one for pushing someone over (yes, Fabregas deserves it, but the argument here was lack of equality)
- yesterday (not an utterly terrible decision in and of itself)
- one in the CL (evening up, and happily of relaitvely consequence)
- one on FA review for swinging an arm (rule only applies to 17 clubs in the PL, and requires refs with blindspots in front of them)
- one for a headbutt (in itself, fine, but not applied consistently)

The jellyfish that is Oliver will doubtless have his instructions, awful ref, unable to make a decision if he has to, not without advice/instruction.

7:
- one for deliberate handball (no question)
- one for kicking Luiz (OK, Luiz deserves kicking, but no question)
- one for pushing someone over (yes, Fabregas deserves it, but the argument here was lack of equality)
- yesterday (not an utterly terrible decision in and of itself)
- one in the CL (evening up, and happily of relaitvely consequence)
- one on FA review for swinging an arm (rule only applies to 17 clubs in the PL, and requires refs with blindspots in front of them)
- one for a headbutt (in itself, fine, but not applied consistently)

The jellyfish that is Oliver will doubtless have his instructions, awful ref, unable to make a decision if he has to, not without advice/instruction.

Somebody at PiGMOL and/or the FArce are in for a bollocking. The target was double figures before Christmas!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.