Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

City fans defending the refereeing decisions are masochistic.

Have you ever seen such refereeing at Anfield and Old Trafford?
I’d say that I doubt many of them are City fans but after hearing some of the nonsense in the past from Blues I think their just argumentative cunts

EXACTLY!!

The Caicedo one completely affects the game because not only was it a straight red, but he’s already been booked, I think! He’s a dirty bastard!
Was it even given as a FK? If not that, there was another that looked reckless that wasn't given.

But if we put a couple more of our 30 odd shots in the net then we take bent officials out of the equation
But if we get and score just one of the penalties we should've been awarded (but for bent officiating) we take the 30 odd missed shots out of the equation. Works both ways.

Every team has an off day in front of goal.

In pre VAR days we could perhaps say just a shit ref. Now with being brought in to stop a shit ref, these 4 events you would expect all to be ref'd correctly. Worst case scenario 50% right. To get 100% wrong using VAR. Means VAR is clearly being used to influence games. What other point can you come to.

Also on 2 of those the ref was only a few yards away and had a clear view but still got it wrong. The more you see the Duko one the more mad it becomes that it wasnt a red card. Ref has a perfect view.

But the ref just scurrys away at the end of the match his work done. He faces no questions about his performance just goes into hiding waiting for his next game and brown envelope.

Some fans still bizarrely believe the game isnt bent

Compare the non-penalty decisions in Liverpool-Chelsea and City-Chelsea. Chelsea could/should have had 2 pens at Anfield, and City should have had at least 1 pen from the 3 pen shouts yesterday.

In pre VAR days we could perhaps say just a shit ref. Now with being brought in to stop a shit ref, these 4 events you would expect all to be ref'd correctly. Worst case scenario 50% right. To get 100% wrong using VAR. Means VAR is clearly being used to influence games. What other point can you come to.

Also on 2 of those the ref was only a few yards away and had a clear view but still got it wrong. The more you see the Duko one the more mad it becomes that it wasnt a red card. Ref has a perfect view.

But the ref just scurrys away at the end of the match his work done. He faces no questions about his performance just goes into hiding waiting for his next game and brown envelope.

Some fans still bizarrely believe the game isnt bent
I've said this for a while now.

If, after the introduction of a supposedly impartial "all seeing eye" of VAR, certain teams are still consistently given favorable decisions whilst other teams are not (for very very similar "offences") then the system isn't impartial; it's just another tool to aid the favored few.

The Doku challenge wasn't even given as a foul, let alone a yellow or the red it deserved.
How can VAR look at that challenge, which the ref hasn't even seen as a foul, and NOT decide that a clear and obvious error has been made? They're checking to see whether a red card offence has taken place and the ref hasn't even given it as a foul? Surely that's the definition of a clear and obvious error? Incidents like this surely MUST result in the on-field ref being asked/told to look at the incident again on the monitor. But it's just waved away.

We're back to the old "Ref gives it, VAR backs them up" that some teams get, versus "Ref doesn't give it, VAR backs them up" that we consistently get. Obviously not always but consistently enough on the big decisions and in the big matches.

Consistencies like this are evidence of corruption, pure and simple.

I've said this for a while now.

If, after the introduction of a supposedly impartial "all seeing eye" of VAR, certain teams are still consistently given favorable decisions whilst other teams are not (for very very similar "offences") then the system isn't impartial; it's just another tool to aid the favored few.

The Doku challenge wasn't even given as a foul, let alone a yellow or the red it deserved.
How can VAR look at that challenge, which the ref hasn't even seen as a foul, and NOT decide that a clear and obvious error has been made? They're checking to see whether a red card offence has taken place and the ref hasn't even given it as a foul? Surely that's the definition of a clear and obvious error? Incidents like this surely MUST result in the on-field ref being asked/told to look at the incident again on the monitor. But it's just waved away.

We're back to the old "Ref gives it, VAR backs them up" that some teams get, versus "Ref doesn't give it, VAR backs them up" that we consistently get. Obviously not always but consistently enough on the big decisions and in the big matches.

Consistencies like this are evidence of corruption, pure and simple.
The Clear and Obvious error shizz is the get out they need. It once again becomes grey rather than black/white.
Total scam

For all i think there is favouritism to certain teams, i cant get my head round that its actually bent. That someone above is directing this, or that brown envelopes are handed out. I cant buy that, my brain wont allow to think that it goes on without it coming out.

I think in the most part , prem refs are weak willed and useless. They shit out giving decisions for/against certain clubs because they are pussies and are scared of the reaction.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.