Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

Make this a sticky at the top of every page of this thread and it would negate the need for 99% of the posts in this thread.

It’s a therapy thread for people needing to vent their spleen after every one of our matches; win, lose or draw.
Equally, it's a therapy thread for some people who constantly feel the need to tell others that they're wrong, their eyes are deceiving them, and that they need to seek mental help; win, lose or draw.

The problem is we are too timid in the club criticising officials. We should be calling out these decisions, highlighting them, questioning the time keeping such as yesterdays pathetic 4 minutes,but unlike nearly every other team we don’t.
So say your a referee, you have a decision to make, do i Give it in favour of City or against, ill take the easy option of against as it will make my life easier as they never bring it up.
Contrast that to the Dippers who get everything handed on a plate to them due to the backlash of not giving them something. We have seen the same ref in the same match officiate them differently this season ie Palace, Everton, Rags

Pep made no mention of the ref much, neither highlighting any pen incident, even did like he doesnt understand the question when reporter asked him of the possible pens and answered we didnt play well first half.

we swallow these referee mistakes. its ok, and its a great way to make sure they can happen next time too when we again make no mention of it.

had this happened to Liverpool yesterday Klopp would make sure PGMOL has second thoughts of letting this ref again sent to a Liverpool game this season.

whats very telling how much Klopp is vocal against refs every game, in the ears of 4th ref constantly, despite they are getting a helping hand quite often.

unfortunately thats what refs and Webb understands from. not making a scene of it in the presser or after the game, means business as usual and referee was fantastic as manager made no complaint, pat on the back for Madley for that.

Equally, it's a therapy thread for some people who constantly feel the need to tell others that they're wrong, their eyes are deceiving them, and that they need to seek mental help; win, lose or draw.
I’m not telling you anything. I’m offering my opinion, like you are doing back.

Being outside of groupthink makes me an outlier and a target. I understand this.

Madley is a cheating **** and Rodri was spot on.
Murphy trying to defend the decisions on MOTD was laughable; if those decisions were given the other way at Anfield (and we all know they would have been), he'd have said they were clear and obvious penalties. ****.

The problem is we are too timid in the club criticising officials. We should be calling out these decisions, highlighting them, questioning the time keeping such as yesterdays pathetic 4 minutes,but unlike nearly every other team we don’t.
So say your a referee, you have a decision to make, do i Give it in favour of City or against, ill take the easy option of against as it will make my life easier as they never bring it up.
Contrast that to the Dippers who get everything handed on a plate to them due to the backlash of not giving them something. We have seen the same ref in the same match officiate them differently this season ie Palace, Everton, Rags

Problem is we do complain but it's privately so no public media witch hunt!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.