Ref Watch City Games - 2023/24

I was watching a BeIn stream for today's game and even Jim Beglin thought we should've had at least 2 penalties. The Haaland one for being dragged down by Chilwell and the Walker foul. I didn't hear what he said about the one at the end with Dias (either the shirt pull or handball) as I was too apoplectic to listen.
On the second angle they both went “oh, that’s a penalty”

But if we put a couple more of our 30 odd shots in the net then we take bent officials out of the equation

Nobody here in the general PL games thread would ever suggest the same with rival players.

We’re all objective here and everybody else is wrong…

It’s just blinkered tribalism and reactionism in real time.

After a performance like that yday & the first thing you think is City get looked after..

You’d think maybe say nothing today, but then like them, here you are ;)

Another Crooked referee performance, every match we have to beat the opposition and the referee. Unfortunately this season we're probably going to fall short but Liverpool and Arsenal are given these major decisions and VAR has to intervene, with us we have to get the decision from VAR.
The most frustrating thing is the lack of control from referee, time management and giving the opposition every decision, Chelsea should have been down to ten yesterday as number 25 had 10 bookable fouls and shock horror Bernardo is booked for first challenge.

Last edited:
EXACTLY!!

The Caicedo one completely affects the game because not only was it a straight red, but he’s already been booked, I think! He’s a dirty bastard!
Caicedo hasn't been booked when he stamped on Doku but was booked about 5 minutes later. I still can't understand how he managed to stay on the pitch for 90 minutes

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.