Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
Our approach should be to score a couple and then pass around in own half to kill the time. Eventually if not FA the TV sponsors will demand ref's be thrown out.

That was our approach today, why do you think Kompany was happy keeping it at the back and passing it round, why attack Cardiff when we knew we would get clobbered. This was a typical Warnock team and a typical inept/corrupt refereeing performance.

DUpLZwVW0AAlm9_.jpg
DUpLZ7SXUAAL4Nc.jpg
DUpLaLhW4AA3fFP.jpg
DUpLa1KW0AAnGCq.jpg
PAY-c_palace_v_man_city_puncheon_de_bruyne_tackle_0105.jpg

I feel physically sick looking at those, and lets not forget the challenges on Jesus and Foden, which have both caused long term injuries. Not a red card on any of those either. Its an absolute disgrace, and I understand Pep going mental at the end, enough is enough. It keeps happening and happening, and no one is held to account. Honestly its disgusting how they get away with it. Mason will referee a Premier League game as usual next week, Mike Riley and the rest of them will turn a blind eye, they don't answer to anybody. What also angered me was when Mason was threatening to send Pep to the stands after the disallowed goal. His arrogant 'how dare you question my authority' demeanour stank, its an indictment on the game. The referees are failing in their duty to protect the players, and therefore its going to continue. You just know there will be another similar challenge which will go unpunished. Something really needs to be done about this. There are retrospective bans for diving, what about retrospective punishments for challenges like this, that don't go dealt with adequately during the game? This is much worse than diving. Players careers are at stake here.

Anyone who thinks the refereeing in our games this season is just “incompetent” is a complete and utter fucking bellend who just doesn’t want to admit the game is bent.

There’s a reason all these decisions are going against us, it’s not even just this season, it’s 7/8 seasons now and we still get told by the same old dickheads that it “evens itself out over a season”. Well no, no it fucking doesn’t when it’s corrupt. It could, it should and it would even itself out if it wasn’t corrupt.

There’s way too big and consistent a pattern for anyone to deny it

All bluemooners copy the phots and email the fa,premier league and Pgmol. Put any statement you want with them too.

Anyone who thinks the refereeing in our games this season is just “incompetent” is a complete and utter fucking bellend who just doesn’t want to admit the game is bent.

There’s a reason all these decisions are going against us, it’s not even just this season, it’s 7/8 seasons now and we still get told by the same old dickheads that it “evens itself out over a season”. Well no, no it fucking doesn’t when it’s corrupt. It could, it should and it would even itself out if it wasn’t corrupt.

Agreed.

Great post mate.

Missing Yacob on Gundogan and Cook on Jesus as well.

We've been on the end of some shocking tackles that have gone unpunished.

The biggest kick in the teeth though is how the oppositions players seem to avoid nailed on bookings whilst our players get given them for fun.

I feel physically sick looking at those, and lets not forget the challenges on Jesus and Foden, which have both caused long term injuries. Not a red card on any of those either. Its an absolute disgrace, and I understand Pep going mental at the end, enough is enough. It keeps happening and happening, and no one is held to account. Honestly its disgusting how they get away with it. Mason will referee a Premier League game as usual next week, Mike Riley and the rest of them will turn a blind eye, they don't answer to anybody. What also angered me was when Mason was threatening to send Pep to the stands after the disallowed goal. His arrogant 'how dare you question my authority' demeanour stank, its an indictment on the game. The referees are failing in their duty to protect the players, and therefore its going to continue. You just know there will be another similar challenge which will g unpunished. Something really needs to be done about this. There are retrospective bans for diving, what about retrospective punishments for challenges like this, that don't go dealt with adequately during the game? This is much worse than diving. Players careers are at stake here.
That's the bit that makes me most angry, like Pep has said, just protect the players. They aren't doing it, over and over again.

@franksinatra

Let’s hear his take on today’s decisions, lmao.

This is from the BBC website Fouls, Home 14 Away12. Really ! and people say he is not bent he is just inept. We committed two less fouls than them and yet Gundogan, Sane, Aguero, Diaz and deBruyne were all taken out by bad fouls. Ottamendi was knocked to the floor off the ball and the fat get told him to get up !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.