Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I remember he had given some awful.decisions against us that season, Viera said his piece about referee's and he got pulled.

@Prestwich_Blue knows more than most but i believe the club gave the PL and PiGMOL direct evidence we had got through investigations we had commissioned and the result was a few refs, this **** one of them suddenly went AWOL.

What a shameful refereeing debacle. Pigmol and fhe FA need take a good look at themselves.

If ever a game proves the desperate need of technology taking away some of the responsibility of fair play from these cheating corrupt bent bastards it was today.

Only Warnock knows if crippling players was part of the remit given to his players today. Regardless the officials should protect players from the kind of thuggery we have seen on numerous occasions this season.

Disgrace of the highest order.

The next few weeks will be brutal. They are desperate to make this premier league closer.

@franksinatra

Let’s hear his take on today’s decisions, lmao.

It was a v poor performance by the ref and linesmen.

I do not fully blame Mason for the Silva goal as it appeared he was going to give the goal until the linesmen flagged Sane as offiside.

Bennett should have been sent off for the challenge but in all honesty it took a reply for me to know how bad the challenge was, but no doubt everyone on Blue Moon realised its severity immediately. Still the wrong decision and he should have gone at that point.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.