Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
who was todays ref?

Corporal Jones. Clueless. Why did laporte get booked. Steptoe stands on his foot which was not wholly accidental, Laporte tells him to behave, Vardy wants some, Laporte stands his ground, defends his space, and the Little Corporal books him. One of the classic cases of someone has started something and I'm gonna book both of you! Laughable.

Nothing too outrageous from him today but I was a bit puzzled by the length of time he was stood over fernandinho when he was down before making him walk off for treatment effectively reducing us to 10 men for a while

Couple of times he did the play in movement when he'd no idea what had gone on, but overall one of the better performances of the season.

gets better, we've got Jonas Eriksson on Tuesday, the guy who sent off Demichelis and gave a penalty to Barca at our place when it was a foul outside the box.

gets better, we've got Jonas Eriksson on Tuesday, the guy who sent off Demichelis and gave a penalty to Barca at our place when it was a foul outside the box.
The worst of the lot. In recent times he's shafted us, Leicester, Liverpool and Spurs. Must hate the English with a passion.

Do we know which one is doing the cup final yet?

Interestingly this was announced on 6th Feb last year. No news this year!

Doubt it will be either Marriner or Taylor as they did the finals last season. Dean wouldn’t go down well with the whinger so doubt it will be him. Oliver was the ref in 16 in our final.

I hope it’s Atkinson. I think it could be either Moss or Pawson.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.