Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
So for the game against Leicester are we finally going to get a ref that understands the laws of the game. I really do hope so, however I'm expecting another poor refereeing performance this Saturday. By the way who is the ref for this Saturday's match.

So for the game against Leicester are we finally going to get a ref that understands the laws of the game. I really do hope so, however I'm expecting another poor refereeing performance this Saturday. By the way who is the ref for this Saturday's match.

Mike Jones

You'd have thought Moss had learnt his lesson when he got pilloried doe asking the 4th official for the result of Jesus' x rays before allowing him to get treatment on the pitch

Poor old Jon Moss his "check on TV" comment over the offside prior to the 1st Penalty is really getting PGMOL greif from the press.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/football...-moss-misguided-ask-tv-help-awarding-penalty/
They've been using TV surupticiously for a while and now tgey get caught out. Still the furore may get Riley the sack. Here's hoping anyway.

That is an excellent article and to me it enforces the fact that it is all bent. The referees are not staying within the rules game after game and we are usuallythe ones on the end of TV decisions.

another one of us speaking out

Ilkay Gündoğan to SPORT BILD: "I believe the referees could have sent off more players in recent matches, but it did not happen. We do not complain but put up with it, even though it is bitter that injuries like Leroy Sané's result from it."

I guess the FA and PGMOL has been caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar

So basically he did not know so he guessed and awarded the penalty. Wasn't he the one who did not fall for Zaha's dives all game outside the box but gave the penalty for the dive in the box against us

Is the 4th official allowed to get anything from TV?

I guess the FA and PGMOL has been caught with their hand in the proverbial cookie jar

Can't say I'm surprised the FA(rce) are trying to block the video. I don't know if most people are left apathetic by the enduring terrible standards but I think this is the clearest evidence I've seen of corruption in PL refereeing and, especially these days of social media, kinda hoped for a sacking or more.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.