Referees/Officials 2017/18 performances

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m very much in the side that the delph incident isn’t the problem any more but what Taylor did is.

And the excuses are mental as well “he was always going to give a red card but wrote delph a name on the yellow” what the fuck even is that? It doesn’t make sense. I always thought he ref had a little book to write incidents down in?
Or maybe his United brand red felt tip wouldn’t show up on the red card?
Utter bullshit and everyone knows it, the fact that excuses was trotted out shows how little people give a shit about us or the decision.

ATIAC PGMOLIFOC

If you can bear it, watch the game back and pay full attention to Alty's positional awareness. He knows full well where our quick outlet ball is, and he gets in the way time after time; it's not even subtle.

This causes us to slow down and play sideways, or pick a riskier pass. It disrupts and upsets our usual fast paced passing game, and it is 100% intentional.

Our players know exactly what he is doing, and you can see how frustrated they get; no wonder Delph went in hard. Pure frustration.

Pep has tried so hard to keep our players disciplined, but when we get constantly hammered by dodgy officiating, it gets tiresome. Luckily, we have played well enough to negate it for most of this season, but Wigan was a bad day at the office.

So, he walks over, takes out his yellow card, writes Delph's name on it, sees actress rolling around, produces Red.
We know Collina has backed Pep in his protection of players stance, therefore you would have to assume there will be a lot more Red cards issued.
Will the ref explain what actually happened and why the apparent change of mind? Or is that something we all have to guess at?
By the way, has anybody checked on the welfare of the actress?
Has he been discharged from hospital yet?
Or did he actually receiver any treatment?

What irks me is with no Premier league matches last weekend there was no reason to give Taylor this game, he should be nowhere near a City or Scum match

Knew we were fucked when Taylor gave them a free kick for that high foot.

ha ha i know, it was the lowest high foot i've ever seen,

seriously though why is a ref with such a local connection allowed to ref us and i assume the rags is beyond my comprehension,

whether or not he is an altrincham fan there surely must be a conflict of interest even if it is subconscious

he should not be allowed to officiate ours or their games period

Anyone else thought Bernardo had a clear penalty?

Thought the red would be yellow 90% of the time. But still in the realm of a possible red.

its one of those where if it was outside the box its a foul, but in its not, never have and never will get that, seems to be an unwritten rule about certain challenges in the box

I think Stuart Brennan has had the back of City and our fans for some time now. I think he needs to do some investigating and ask questions of why a referee from Manchester can referee a Manchester club. It's plainly not right regardless of his allegiances to MU.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.