Referees/Officials

Very very subtle tonight was Mr Dean but shaft us gently he did.

All that possession and all those passes yet 3 bookings to their zip at one point despite a rugby tackle, 2 footed studs into the knee challenge and Merlin being hacked as if he was an extra in a slasher movie.

All goo though because it let them commit the fouls needed at the end when the pressure was on and we had the chance of a break.

Mike Dean once again poor this evening.

How many fouls on Silva went unpunished. At one point Pedro goes though Silva and Dean gives the free-kick to Chelsea.

Costa with a bit of a naughty challenge on Kompany and Kante getting away with a few fouls that deserved a booking first half.

And that shove by Luiz first half on Aguero went Chelsea's way, when it should have resulted in a City free-kick in a dangerous area.

Obviously no problem with the penalty, though.
Truly awful. Clear pen for pulling Vinny back.

Dean was right to give them the penalty but he did let them get away with what (partly) makes them good at what they do.

Refs have failed to award 2 last min pens to us in the last 2 games... cost us 3 points which could be crucial

Mike Dean once again poor this evening.

How many fouls on Silva went unpunished. At one point Pedro goes though Silva and Dean gives the free-kick to Chelsea.

Costa with a bit of a naughty challenge on Kompany and Kante getting away with a few fouls that deserved a booking first half.

And that shove by Luiz first half on Aguero went Chelsea's way, when it should have resulted in a City free-kick in a dangerous area.

Obviously no problem with the penalty, though.

Yep, don't think we got a 50/50 decision our way all game. Its getting fucking tiresome tbh.

I mentioned in the match thread, I am certain there was someone in the crowd second half with a whistle blowing it whenever we got ourselves in a dangerous position.

Several times I thought the ref had blown only for play to continue.

Look at that situation second half where Silva could have driven into a good area only to stop, but the commentators thought it was because the ball wasn't won cleanly when it was.

I am absolutely certain some fucker was blowing a whistle.

I mentioned in the match thread, I am certain there was someone in the crowd second half with a whistle blowing it whenever we got ourselves in a dangerous position.

Look at that situation second half where Silva could have driven into a good area only to stop, but the commentators thought it was because the ball wasn't won cleanly when it was.

Mark Clattenberg?

There was, I could hear it clearly on my stream. Dean should have given us a free where Silva stopped for that incident, that would have cut it out. It should also be treated with a lengthy ban from all games for attempting to influence the result illegally if they're caught.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.