Referees/Officials

Would Pep, the players, and would club officials give the OK to walk off the pitch next time we get fuck over by bent refs? I believe some teams have done it in the past but i might be wrong
It might take something like that to show we are pissed off with it all, i bet Yaya would

I wouldn't disagree with that. There have certainly been moments where shoulders have dropped a bit after another poor decision and it isn't surprising, they are only human after all. But there is just no option other than to rise above it and show these fuckers by winning matches despite the rough justice. It has to be their motivation and drive them on, not defeat them.

Oh ! The biggest get out clause of the lot.

yeah possibly but that was overlooked pretty much......

for me in reality only the Kun one was (but in the modern game people will say all were)

Just because some have decided to overlook it, doesn't change it's similarity and validity as a penalty.
If you're giving one for a certain offence then the other has to be given.

We have had big decisions go our way you are just too blinkered to see them. Its just on this forum they get forgotten as this would undermine the narrative.

We have definitely had poor decisions this season though and some of the decisions have been shambolic but the argument is diluted when views become blinkered.

Name one, and not Sane being 0.000025 mm offside v Arsenal.

Funny, the same thought increasingly went through my mind the longer the match went on. I said on more than one occasion "they're not even subtle about the cheating any more". It was that blatant.
I'll see what happens on Thursday night (although I know exactly what is going to happen) before making a decision about the future. It's getting worse every week.
I think when we get done again on Thursday it could be the final straw for a lot people.

The two fouls on Silva and Kun were the ones that pissed me off, no yellow no f**k all just like the league game. So well done the gunners, you've got away with murder twice.

The two fouls on Silva and Kun were the ones that pissed me off, no yellow no f**k all just like the league game. So well done the gunners, you've got away with murder twice.
Didn't we pick up 4 yellows in that game for fairly innocuous challenges, but they went relatively unpunished until late on?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.