Referees/Officials

There's always a fuss when we got one though, isn't there?
The Sane offside against the Arse is a perfect example. F**king analysed to death from every angle to prove that we benefited from a poor decision. Apparently, they even themselves out over the season. My current reckoning is that we have lost at least 6 games (maybe more) this season as a direct consequence of dodgy refereeing decisions, so I expect at least 10 penalties/offside goals in our favour in the next 4 games to even things up.

Two dodgy pens awarded today Rashfords and Sane and a blattant one missed at Spurs when Sanchez handled.

Had to laugh at the Sanchez one as the commentator said "he can't give it if he doesn't see it" bloody hell about 40k fans saw it so why didn't he.

Two dodgy pens awarded today Rashfords and Sane and a blattant one missed at Spurs when Sanchez handled.

Had to laugh at the Sanchez one as the commentator said "he can't give it if he doesn't see it" bloody hell about 40k fans saw it so why didn't he.

Lots of poor decisions this year affecting a lot of teams. Difficult to know what the solution is but personally, in addition to the refs, im sick of players trying to con the refs all the time also.

Lots of poor decisions this year affecting a lot of teams. Difficult to know what the solution is but personally, in addition to the refs, im sick of players trying to con the refs all the time also.
Without my blue tinted spectacles I can honestly say us more than any other top six teams. Also, if it wasn't for all the decisions in favour of the Rag's this season we certainly wouldn't be talking about the possibility of them finishing in the top 4 this season because they have been shite.

And a clear handball by Downing not given

So, Madley and co. today...

The worst display of the lot this season, by far.

Albrighton staying on the pitch was a travesty, he got away with a shocker.
Linesman on the Colin Bell side might as well have not been there, one particular foul on Sterling (arms round the neck) he was looking the other way!
Penalty, outside the box obviously, and I remain unconvinced he'd have given the '2 touches' decision if our lot hadn't applied the necessary pressure.
Vince booked for a dive, Sergio booked for touching the ball....5 booking in total, yet they get through with 1????

Towards the end, north-west corner, Madley is 10 yards maximum away from play, and when the ball went out, he looked to his 80-yards away linesman to make the decision for him.

Absolutely terrible.

Linesman on the Colin Bell side might as well have not been there, one particular foul on Sterling (arms round the neck) he was looking the other way!
Penalty, outside the box obviously, and I remain unconvinced he'd have given the '2 touches' decision if our lot hadn't applied the necessary pressure.
Vince booked for a dive, Sergio booked for touching the ball....5 booking in total, yet they get through with 1????

Towards the end, north-west corner, Madley is 10 yards maximum away from play, and when the ball went out, he looked to his 80-yards away linesman to make the decision for him.

Absolutely terrible.
Agree with all of this. Overall Madley was a fucking disgrace, and I can only assume that he is from altrincham

Absolutely terrible.

Spot on.

Absolutely terrible.
He was Leicesters best player first half breaking up our play. He seemed desperate to find a reason to disallow the first. I was surprised he didn't allow their penalty to stand. Alan Green on 5live was hyper critical of him saying he was unfit and looking at his Lino's to bail him out. Then again that could because he's a bitter dipper.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.