Referees/Officials

Shows the level of officials these days when the cup final referee is Taylor and 4th official Madley.

Assume their picked based on some form of 'merit'. This season has been the worst officials I have seen at home games. Come away each game talking about the officials as much as the two teams.

Explain to why he allows a Leicester sub to take place but refuses to acknowledge Jesus back onto the pitch at the same time????

Explain to why he allows a Leicester sub to take place but refuses to acknowledge Jesus back onto the pitch at the same time????

Mentioned it before but when a player goes of for injury he cant come on till the ball has been played that rule.

If he wanted to alter the final result today, he had every opportunity. He's just a garbage ref.

He's never had a decent game any time I've watched him. We had City players cleaned out at the start of a move - no free kicks, no bookings - and then the slightest fuckin' nudge and he's blowing for a foul.

The trouble is that this level of performance will be regarded by PiGMOL and the PL as 'strong refereeing'! It's extremely poor quality.

Don't think that was incompetence, just stupid rules - players who receive treatment have to go off and aren't allowed back on until the ball is in play. Stupid rule.

Shows the level of officials these days when the cup final referee is Taylor and 4th official Madley.

Assume their picked based on some form of 'merit'. This season has been the worst officials I have seen at home games. Come away each game talking about the officials as much as the two teams.

I can't remember a season like it where the referees have displayed such variations in applying the Laws of the Game. Some of the decisions we have suffered at the Etihad have been nothing but outrageous!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.