Referees/Officials

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by blueinsa, 1 Nov 2016.

1. stony

stony

When you get rags on the caf commenting on the ref and wanting us to win because of the blatant bias, you know something isn't right.
    The amount of times they stopped us breaking away by committing cynical fouls and hacking down our players was incredible. Yet hardly any of them got a booking. Two stone wall pens not given and Raheem booked for getting his foot trod on. There was a moment in the first half when Silva broke away and he was hacked down straight away. The most blatant yellow card you could ever see and nothing.
    Anyone wondering why we boo the jingle(I refuse to call it an anthem) should watch this performance.
    Did I see someone say this was the same ref who stiffed us in Munich under Mancini?

2. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

Oh he was believe me.

3. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that

4. aguero93:20

aguero93:20

Worshipping the great bald one
    I'd think they were all ****s, but tbf they're right.

5. purplenose

purplenose

Horizontal dancing instructor
    The bloke was absolutely clueless, to be honest i think he may have appeared to favour them more because they are simply alot more cute than City. They know how to play all but a decent ref....City dont. He dropped a king size bollock for each side, the penalty and the Kun handball, the rest of it i honestly think was down to him being utterly shite and Barca knowing how to play the dopey twat.

6. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

They aren't called UEFAlona for nothing!

7. blueinsa

blueinsa

Rag Hunter!
    Sorry, not having any of that.

He is UEFA's pet as seen by the games he has been given and tonight, he had his orders and did everything he possibly could do to help them win.

8. canyerdogputoutafire

canyerdogputoutafire

Jonathan Pearce;(yes really that one) mentioning that Barcelona know the dark arts. Busquets and Suarez getting away with all kinds of shit.

9. dronefromsector7G

dronefromsector7G

Standing on a fine line, between this and that
    Please don't compare the two incidents - the guy is a cheat plain and simple.

10. teddykgb

teddykgb

anyone have a gif of that dirty play by Suarez late n the match. I can't stand that bastard. Looks and finds Otamendi then slides in to undercut him followed by falling to the pitch and somehow earns the foul