Referees/Officials

I wouldn't waste too much thought on what so called commentators and pundits say - I was watching the BEIN coverage here in Oz, they were adamant it was a penalty. But then they had Tim Sherwood on at half time harping on about how he thinks Fernandinho is a waste of space so i don't know what to believe...

thats the same dim Tim who said carrick will be at City in January

Absolute ****.

I'm no conspiracy theorist but there is absolutely no fucking way on fucking earth that this guy tried to remain impartial.

From the lack of yellow for Digne's foul to the zero added minutes at the end of the first half, I thought we were going to get robbed by **** officials making **** decisions. Whatever got said at half time, we came out looking like we were determined to win despite our clear disadvantage.

In the end, the shit officiating has only made me happier with the result so I guess I should thank him. ****.

I leave this one for now. We know there are special rules for certain clubs. Some of them actually playing on Thursays or not in Europe at all.

Couldn't believe how poor he was. The linesmen were equally poor. What the hell is the point of the officials behind the goal line? Surely he could see that there was contact and it should have been a penalty instead of booking Sterling for diving? What a joke the officials are in the Champions league. Still, maybe it fired up the crowd a bit more and made the win even sweeter.

An absolute fucking disgraceful performance,and we worry about the corrupt fuckers we have in our league,it was a truly remarkable victory for us v the referee,never mind Barca

If anyone can explain why he booked Kola when Rakitic just fell over as he realised he had lost the ball then I will accept the game isn't corrupt. And while you are explaining that booking explain why DIgne didn't get booked early doors for two yellow card offences in the first ten minutes. Expect our refs to be even worse if we progress. And talking of corruption if we progress expect a last 16 game against Bayern or Athletico

That was a fucking joke, and it was a couple of minutes after biscuits did 2 or 3 yellow card offences, then Ak does that which is no where near a foul nevermind a booking(and his first offence) and tjat prick couldn't get his card out quick enough. I was thinking is he taking the absolute piss here?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.