regarding Mou rumours

Just said on the news that the rags have refused to comment on the rumours. That says to me that there's no truth in them based on the fact that they'd deny it if they had been speaking to him. I suspect that this story is being spun by the Ferguson/Gill faction to piss off the Turtle/Woodward.
Sounds very plausible. They'll all be asking TT after the match and he'll tell them to do one.

I really couldn't give a fucking shit. Sinking **** of a manager and man joining a sinking ship **** of a club, with fucking cunts as fans.

They're in our shadow now and ain't ever coming out.

RAG CUNTS
Where's the like button when you need it?

1zebkfq.png

Am I famous? Haha that's brilliant

It's win/win.

If he goes there he'll no doubt want big money from their already depleated coffers to buy quick fixes in the Falcaos/Drogbas/Remys of this world. It'll all be short term investment looking to keep him and his ego afloat for his 3 year tenure. The Cockney masses will get fucked off within 2 months for not playing the united way. He'll alienate members of his squad within a fortnight and his mouth and actions will stink out the place even more so than it does now within the first 6 months. He's broken goods that any club with a shred of common sense would keep well away from. He'll hasten their sinking. No Guinness international cup and it'll be toys out of the pram from everybody.

On the other hand, all the hope/sensational headlines/Moureen scarves/giddy Primark tracksuit wearing scrags make it even more hilarious if the eye gouging prick fucks them off and chooses to go elsewhere.

"We never wanted him anyway."

It's win/win.

If he goes there he'll no doubt want big money from their already depleated coffers to buy quick fixes in the Falcaos/Drogbas/Remys of this world. It'll all be short term investment looking to keep him and his ego afloat for his 3 year tenure. The Cockney masses will get fucked off within 2 months for not playing the united way. He'll alienate members of his squad within a fortnight and his mouth and actions will stink out the place even more so than it does now within the first 6 months. He's broken goods that any club with a shred of common sense would keep well away from. He'll hasten their sinking. No Guinness international cup and it'll be toys out of the pram from everybody.

On the other hand, all the hope/sensational headlines/Moureen scarves/giddy Primark tracksuit wearing scrags make it even more hilarious if the eye gouging prick fucks them off and chooses to go elsewhere.

"We never wanted him anyway."
Manchester Evening News should to do a poll, we need to know where the rag fans really stand on 'The Chosen One', second thoughts make that The London Evening Standard !

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.