Relocating Season Ticket - We've regressed - Whats going on?!

So I will have jetlag and time difference to cope with... landing midway through that transfer window in China that day, so hmmm maybe could be a toughie. I need to leave South Stand (£600 is too much) for the cheap seats...

If you wish to relocate, you should initially renew your existing seat as normal. You will then be given the opportunity to relocate from your existing seat from 9am on Monday 23 May until 5pm on Tuesday 24 May, by calling Supporter Services on +44 (0)161 444 1894 (option 1, option 3). After this date, any remaining seats may be offered to supporters on the Seasoncard Waiting List.

Well I've written to customer services as I loved being ignored which will no doubt happen.

Well I've written to customer services as I loved being ignored which will no doubt happen.
I did this 2 weeks ago and you're right, you will be.

Club has clearly taken a business decision to spend little time on this. Sod the fact that a lot of people have been forced to move over the last few years for one reason or another and might not particularly like where they moved to.

MCFC customer services reply. I'm pleased they replied at least! Weak response in my opinion as the web designers have had all year to link last years successful online relocation system to a payment system. 48 hour lip service to relocation in my opinion. Good luck to those wanting to relocate.

Thank you for your email.

Due to the Stadium expansion last season the Seasoncard relocation option was given before each supporters Seasoncard seat had been renewed. As the seat was on reserve, as this had not yet been processed, we were able to give supporters the option to simply relocate their reservation to a new seat.
For the upcoming 2016/17 season, as has been with previous seasons,the Seasoncard seat reservation was renewed before the relocation window. Due to this we were unable to give the option to relocate via our website as if there was an increase or decrease in price this cannot be amended online.
I hope this helps with your query.
If you have any further questions or queries do not hesitate to contact Supporter Services.
Kind Regards

Rianne

The massive number of problems created over the past few months by the ticket office is an absolute disgrace. Why are the people at City allowing this farce to continue...they must have received thousands of complaints about this.

Over the last few years many great steps forward have been taken by our club in different ways ...but the ticket office/online situation.....oh dear!!....surely the people responsible for the recent debacles should be thrown out the door.

The daft thing is....we are cutting our own throat....for example, several people I know actually stopped trying to buy tickets due to the chaos involved.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.