Richards

stonerblue said:
whp.blue said:
you however seem to think it is ok to launch a personnel attck on people who don't agree with you own little view .

bet you were not so keen to do that if you were facing them in a pub you absolute wankstain

I'm no expert but shouldn't 'wankstain' be hyphonated ?

think it,s 2 seperate words to be honest............

Just hope he learns that is all. Not going to slag off any player on here especially not after yesterday been enough piss taken out of us already. He should play Wednesday and put in good performance same for Ireland and SWP. We all have off days and this is no different in my opinion.

Fuckin rubbish, he's only in the team because of his ariel presence and erm that's fuckin rubbish aswell!!!

Trouble is that Richards comes out in these big games far too pumped up about his image than actually concentrating and focusing on the job in hand ........ he struts around like the incredible Hulk after some tackles , and he's often the main culprit in giving dangerous free-kicks away.

Marking Owen should have been absolutely paramount to him with only seconds of a game left , and especially one in which a draw would have seemed like a victory to us ..... yet he was nowhere to be seen ..... all Owen did was move into space , whilst Richards was thinking about which nightclub he was going to later , and it left SWP completely exposed.

black mamba said:
all Owen did was move into space , whilst Richards was thinking about which nightclub he was going to later .

You are a decent poster but that comment is daft......also the free-kick leading up to their third goal was never a foul in a million years. Shocking decision.

Richards may become a good player, but usually at theage of 21 you have a good idea if they are or not.
We need a full back on par with Evera or Cole. Ask yourself this simple question's...
Would Micah Richards get in any starting 11 in the top 4????

Answer.........Not a chance.

Will Micah Richards be going to the World Cup???

Answer...Not a chance

He may be a youth product and a good lad at heart, but at the moment he is costing us silly free kicks, he is not an attacking outlet. Has poor control and poor distribution.
He could'nt dribble round a naked women never mind an opposing full back.

Micah Richards is.....FRANKENSTEIN
Needs a charge to be switched on!

34111-Clipart-Illustration-Of-Angry-Frankenstein-Lunging-Forward-To-Attack-His-Massive-Hands-Extended-Towards-The-Viewer.jpg

cant be arsed flicking through 14 pages so here is my view on richards.

form is temporary, class is perminant. 2 seasons ago richards was immense, training wise he has cocked up by doing to much gym work, but with him being so young (which people seem to forget) he has time to sort himself out.

Personally right from day one i have said i would rather have richards at right back than zab. I love zab, you cant fault his commitment, but he reminds me alot of heinze who used to play for united, tends to go to ground un-necessarily, dives in alot, and isnt the quickest. for me his best position is midfield.

keep the faith with micah

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.