Richards

Status
Not open for further replies.
Needs to leave the club. Clearly NOT to our standard.
He'll find a good club easily, with his City links.

A lot of bad mouthing of Micah on this thread. We don't know why he hasn't left yet and so we shouldn't be making assumptions about him being greedy. And its injuries, not greed, that have ultimately led to him needing to be sold.

couldn't believe how much hes bulked his upper body up judging by the pics on the american tour more like a boxer now than a footballer

HenryNacho said:
A lot of bad mouthing of Micah on this thread. We don't know why he hasn't left yet and so we shouldn't be making assumptions about him being greedy. And its injuries, not greed, that have ultimately led to him needing to be sold.
It's his injuries that stop him being sold.

I know Micah reeds this forum and i can tell you Micah most of us appreciate your contibution to our club over the last 10 years and if you do move on then all the very best to you, some fans have become very fickle almost rag like.

its a Barm said:
I know Micah reeds this forum and i can tell you Micah most of us appreciate your contibution to our club over the last 10 years and if you do move on then all the very best to you, some fans have become very fickle almost rag like.

A tad too far, but I agree with the rest. Micah has been desperately unfortunate and should receive all our best wishes.

Yep easily my favourite player for years in the Pearce Sven eras when there was precious little quality about at City. I wish him all the best.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.