Righteous Fool

Ric said:
For all United's bleating about the penalty and Luiz not getting sent off, they're conveniently ignoring the fact that Chelsea had a legitimate goal disallowed in the first minute and the fact that Vidic could've been sent off earlier.

this. dont know this ric guy havent seen him post on here before but i agree with him. i noticed it pre match aswell ignoring blatent facts when talking about rooneys red card that never was against wigan

Chairman Wesker said:
Ric said:
For all United's bleating about the penalty and Luiz not getting sent off, they're conveniently ignoring the fact that Chelsea had a legitimate goal disallowed in the first minute and the fact that Vidic could've been sent off earlier.

this. dont know this ric guy havent seen him post on here before but i agree with him. i noticed it pre match aswell ignoring blatent facts when talking about rooneys red card that never was against wigan

This comment made me lol :D

I also agree btw, the man is a prize twat.

Ferguson comments re Atkinson

Surprise Surprise

Utd lose and ferguson moans about the ref saying he cost them the game and qoute "he refs every week" questioning his competance.

1) How he can say the ref was only 5 yards away and didnt send off Luiz (tbh he should off) less than a few days after the Rooney incident and keep a straight face is bafta award wiining acting.

2) His comments with the ref and "he refs every week" should hit him with a FA fine. Ive seen Coyle and others get hit with fines for less but again wont hold my breath.

That said, Atkinson was poor last night, for both teams. Lets alot of diving go unpunished for one

Re: Ferguson comments re Atkinson

the hypocritical jock twat is right luiz should have been sent off,but what the blind twat doesnt want to take note of is that shrek should not have been playing in the game anyway,i know i will party for fckin days when he does croak it,hate is a strong word but i hate that twat

the hypocritical old piss can still hasn't paid a penny in fines for not talking to the bbc. it was supposed to be £7500 per game (iirc) but the premier league are as gutless as the fa. apparently they're following a softly softly approach & hope to resolve the situation through dialogue.

don't these clowns realise that bacon face will just laugh at & despise them for their weakness? they should grow a pair & fine him every last penny. if he doesn't pay up they should ban him from football until he does.

Fergie made me laugh with these comments.

Does he forget that Atkinson was the referee who added an additional 3 minutes of injury time to that 4 that was shown on the board at the end of the 90 when the scum beat us 4-3?

Does he forget how Atkinson reffed his team earlier this season at Goodison, and Everton broke up the field with 30 secs left 3 on 1, and Atkinson blew his whistle for full time early so Everton couldn't get a chance at goal?

Fuck off Fergie you deluded old twat.<br /><br />-- Wed Mar 02, 2011 9:36 am --<br /><br />
rassclot said:
the hypocritical old piss can still hasn't paid a penny in fines for not talking to the bbc. it was supposed to be £7500 per game (iirc) but the premier league are as gutless as the fa. apparently they're following a softly softly approach & hope to resolve the situation through dialogue.

don't these clowns realise that bacon face will just laugh at & despise them for their weakness? they should grow a pair & fine him every last penny. if he doesn't pay up they should ban him from football until he does.

I'll think you'l find its because the Premier League's chairman is united CEO David Gill

blue dallas said:
how the class-less piece of shit ever got knighted is beyond me !

The citation probably said 'For services to football' when we all know that he has never done a fuckin' thing in football that doesn't bring the greater return to either himself or MANUre.

An odious person who, on his impending retirement, I hope disappears to a remote croft in the Highlands.

YCMIU Bacon Face

If ever you needed proof that what goes round really does come round it's Fergiscum's comments about the ref in the Chelsea game. Complaining about Luiz not getting a red for being dirty right in front of ref and the ref's decisions changing the game.

Tough Shit Bacon! Clattenberg should have changed the game following Rooney's elbow against Wigan so STFU you hypocritical wanker!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.